Reviews for Her Son
sarah chapter 21 . 3/22
is this story finished?
Grahamgirl93 chapter 21 . 1/22
Great job throughout the story!
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 21 . 1/21
I love how Lila is central to this story and very present even if it's not physically
LaLaBoo chapter 21 . 1/16
The wedding was nice love how JJ n Danny walk their mother down the aisle everything about this chapter in love the ending was great including Lila in it brought tears to my eye seeing her parents get married n her touching their face to let them know she was their great chapter I'm gong to miss this story thank you for writing it
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 21 . 1/16
Good Chapter! Till next time :))
Franny88 chapter 21 . 1/16
Cute.. got a little teary
McSwarek87 chapter 21 . 1/16
Absolutely loved it!
Foxyleo28 chapter 21 . 1/16
Enjoyed
Wow! Very nice and touching chapter!
So sweet! Bravo!
sidrabade chapter 20 . 1/9
As a mother who has pumped, formula fed and exclusively breastfed...breastfeeding is by far the easiest, less exhausting and allows for the most sleep. Seriously confused by that conversation.. It wasn't necessary for this story and should have been left out. I do agree it is a mother's choice to fed her babies but seriously weird way of promoting that with what seemed like bad advice and misinformation. Sorrynotsorry...still enjoy your story though seriously kept up with it from the beginning.
I love this so much! I just found it, so I got to enjoy it all at once. I like the maternity twist for JJ, and then the triplet surprise. And remaking the cabin was just perfect.
mariposa101 chapter 20 . 1/8
Awesome chapter, loved the boys meeting their sisters too.
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 20 . 1/8
Good chapter! Till next time :))
LaLaBoo chapter 20 . 1/7
Love this chapter love how the boys get to interact with their sisters can't wait for more