Reviews for His Equal
Annelf chapter 14 . 9/8
Noooo... Damn, just discovered this fic and it's on hiatus! Hope you'll get back to it soon! I really quite enjoy it :) Good luck with your writer's block! Nasty buggers them.
opallily03 chapter 14 . 4/18
Forget these haters, girl. Ur story is great
angelgaybriel chapter 14 . 3/21
I really don't get how you could get any hate on this story! This is honestly one of the best and most interesting Voldemort/Hermione fics that I've seen out there that don't have to do with him torturing her or her becoming completely insane or something waaay out there. I think the concepts of magic in this are super cool, and I really like this story! I'll definitely be here should you ever decide to come back to this story! Thank you for writing it and putting it up, it was really enjoyable!
shawol4infinite chapter 14 . 1/2
Tbh I was extremely upset to read this. I just really loved the story. You wrote it very well and it was easy to follow along. I didn't have to struggle with understanding what is said, what is thought, whether or not the sentence had the right punctuation, etc. You wrote descriptions that really helped paint a picture without putting to much detail that would make it boring. I love the way you wrote the outlook and reason from the dark side. I also appreciated the fact that later chapters did not contradict something that happened in earlier chapters. The plot line in itself was absolutely amazing. It is very different compared to other stories and I love how the characters interact with each other. One of my favorite things is reading a story with Hermione being paired with a character that she is not commonly associated with in other fan fictions. Anyway I hope your inspiration for this story returns, 'cause I would love to read more.
Kotten chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
Will you update? I loved it! Love the story around it!
KarukMomma chapter 14 . 11/18/2017
I really hope you feel inspired to continue this story some day soon. :)
Rainbow Prime chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
There is no such thing as absolutes. Only the Sith use absolutes.
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Wait...COMPANION? I am suddenly getting a Doctor Who vibe from this story!
watch?vRqz_JyAUZyg
Rlkotatis chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
I really hope you come back to this I thoroughly love and enjoy every word of it.
Viveen chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
I feel indignation on Hermione's behalf. He really was a mad old goat if he truly thought his behaviour to Hermione would make her feel anything other than vengeful. I'm assuming the letter Voldemort read in the first chapter is the same one Hermione just read.
Viveen chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Gripping! I'm excited to see where this goes!
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 9/8/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
great story chapter 14 . 9/3/2017
I am sorry you had suck sucky flamers. If people don't like something they should just stop reading it. I like your story and hope you find the plot again!
LOVE IT chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
The first sentence was the absolute best!
NightBrd07 chapter 14 . 8/21/2017
Highly enjoying the story. Please keep writing it. I like the dynamic you are developing between Hermione and Voldemort. I had at first worried that you were going down a domination type road based on their initial reactions towards each other but instead you do seem to be developing their joined natures and relationships well. On a personal note I would like to see some tasteful adult scenes like the one in Chapter 12 and maybe even more descriptive scenes.

Other then that really enjoying it.