Reviews for Choices, Choices part 1
Short But Deadly chapter 15 . 1/17/2018
I got really sad because I thought you were going to say that you gave up on this story. I’m happy that the story will keep going. It’s a really great story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Sherlocked86 chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
Yay for a spin-off! I still love your writing and this story! You do such a great job with storylines and the building of character writing!
Sherlocked86 chapter 13 . 9/6/2017
I was so happy to see an alert for a new chapter in my inbox! I love this whole story so much and her relationship with john and Sherlock. I'm glad she's not alone in all of this and has a new home and family. I look forward to more!
LaurenE16 chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
oh my... poor elizabeththe poor thing is suffering so badly... great update
Sherlocked86 chapter 10 . 7/13/2017
This is very long overdue because I've read the lAtesf chapters the day they came out and more than once since then. You have a gift for storytelling and I am excited to see where you continue to take this story. I'm glad she is talking to john and Sherlock, friends and a therapist. They've been through a lot and can lean on each other. I look forward to more!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
such wicked nightmares feel bad she's going through them by herself .. she soo needs Sherlock as he needs her.. so hope they can find their back to each other
Sherlocked86 chapter 9 . 6/19/2017
I've read the past few chapters multiple times and should have posted earlier but I continue to love the way you write and the story line and showing all the different emotions the characters are feeling and what they are experiencing. I can't wait for more!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 9 . 6/5/2017
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what a nightmare for John feel so bad for him.. I wonder how Elizabeth will handle being away from the boys? love the key they gave her.. I wanted to smack Luuk for hurting Sherlock like he did..cant wait to see whats comming next
Sherlocked86 chapter 8 . 5/22/2017
You really have a way with words and capturing the emotions everyone would be feeling and the different actions like anger, fear, grief, shame, guilt etc. beautifully written and I hope to see more !
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 8 . 5/17/2017
Glad she's ok and that John and Sherlock are as well ... John or her will suffer any PST from what they went through? Feel bad for Sherlock seeing Elizabeth may be leaving to go back to Belgium I wonder what he'll do once she's gone?
Sherlocked86 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Wonderful update again! I read last week and i should have posted this review sooner. So sorry. I've read it several more times. You do such a good job conveying all of the emotions they all must feel, the pain and guilt and sorrow and frustration and fear. It's done so well. I hope you continue this through their recovery and possibly more adventures.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 4/17/2017
OMGGGG I was yelling at her to keep fighting but to calm down at the same time. I feel so bad for Sherlock I wonder if he'll implode and what will John go through if does and what will Mycroft do to help him get his head back in the game.. Elizabeth OMGGG what she went through will she trust Sherlock ever again to go back to him or see him again?
Anna chapter 6 . 4/14/2017
Yes! Another update! Thank you! I hope to see more again soon!
Bethany chapter 6 . 4/13/2017
I'm so glad to see you updated! I'm excited to see what moriarty does with the live video feed. Great writing! I think the fear and anxiety in her reactions is really well done.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 6 . 4/2/2017
OH nooooooooooooooo he's gone live!