Reviews for And We Meet Again
Msboom13 chapter 31 . 6/23
I could’ve sworn I saw this on Archive of our own
Es una historia hermosa. Por favor continúa
cwatson23 chapter 31 . 12/22/2017
Please write more soon! I really love this story! XOXO
M206 chapter 31 . 11/7/2017
A cute way for them to deal with conflict given who they are. I hoped it would end in sexy times:)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 31 . 11/5/2017
Love the story and can not wait for more.
Khalan Valentine chapter 31 . 11/5/2017
I think that Clarke should stay away from Lexa a little bit. What Lexa did hurt her so much that no matter how much she wants to forgive her, it's not going to happen. It's imposible to fix that relationship right now, they need time and space. You can't force a relationship because it will break it forever. And like all relationships, when one of them cheats, it broke the relationship (this is what a normal person should do when someone cheats on you and love another one, because if the person really loves you, she wouldn't have done that, not cheat not love another one)or put it on the edge. And the time it's what heals.

Sorry for my english, it's not my first language.
SophiaFox17 chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
This is very interesting
SophiaFox17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Holy shit this is great
Blckfenix chapter 30 . 9/4/2017
ok...i have laughed and cried and just generally felt awful and awestruck. great job! excellent, excellent job!
Khalan Valentine chapter 22 . 9/3/2017
I don't understand it, no matter if she's the love of your life, she cheat on you, and the excuse of being a teenager is shit, she cheat on you because she wanted it, because she chose it, no matter what Clarke said the decision was all Lexa. And as much as I love Clexa, Lexa is not good enough for Clarke, Clarke deserves better, the whole world and Lexa is just giving her shit. And I don't see Lexa feeling guilty for that. This is a toxic relationship, and Clarke should end it. Would you continue in a relationship with someone that cheat on you and lie to you? I think everyone deserves more than that.
M206 chapter 30 . 8/17/2017
Glad to see more for this story
Nipples chapter 30 . 8/13/2017
Wow!
labstractl chapter 30 . 8/13/2017
I am worried about the next chapter which will probably have a fight scene between the two of them. Simply put, I am tired of seeing a weak Lexa that keeps losing battles. If she truly inherited her memories than why can't she win a fight? Smh. She was beat by Bellamy of all people. I hate the grovelling and make up she is being put through by Clarke. It was Clarke that made a choice and now she is taking it out on Lexa. This Clarke that slept around with EVERYONE, doesnt deserve Lexa because she doesn't know how to treat her. I love this story so I can't help but to feel sorry for Lexa.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 30 . 8/13/2017
Love the story and can not wait for more.