Reviews for Nick's Day Off
LS505956 chapter 4 . 6/4
Well, it was awesome in the first 3 chapters. Sad, pain, etc. Very good.
So why, oh why, did you do that 4th chapter?
The plot idea was fine, I guess, though I personally don't understand why everything always has to have a Disney ending, but the writing... well, as I say, it was all good until chapter 4. Cliche lines all around, and not one moment that made me feel strongly, except maybe disgust.
Is this too harsh? I don't mean to offend you, and I really do stress that the beginning was excellent. All in all, its certainly good enough for a favorite (though I admit I favorited it before I saw the ending).
Nice work! Mostly. Kinda. Not bad. Might be worse. 3/4, you know. Pretty good. B.
Charis Legenaire chapter 1 . 4/23
gawd dammit.. why'd have to go ahead and kill of Judy? w
hellion117 chapter 4 . 3/13
I think you read chief wildes last day one time
Too many
hellion117 chapter 1 . 3/13
Aww hell no... no... no no NONONONONO NOO NOOO FUCK NO GOD DAMMIT FK YOU MAN (jk)
Ok good start I can say you almost made me cry at work... good shit man... keep this up and you'll be at Meads level one day
Jack104 chapter 4 . 2/26
DAAAAAAAAMN
This story was a curve ball! Every time I THOUGHT I new was gonna happen you proved me wrong with a epic twist! I couldn't put this story down until I finished it!
And damn you for making me crie! Poor nick, man
But seriously I tip my hat to you because THIS was a good story.
Nabilita chapter 4 . 1/12
I can't explain what I'm feeling right now... it's like someone just hit me in the face and then gave ice for the bruise. I LOVE this story. Really, it's so emocional and heartbreaking, yet sweet and happy at the same time. AMAZING JOB.
Nabilita chapter 4 . 1/12
I don't know how to explain this feeling... it's like someone just hit me in the face and then gave me some ice for the bruise. I LOVE this story. Really, it was emocional and heartbreaking, but sweet and happy at the same time. Good job.
Nabilita chapter 1 . 1/12
I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT. WHY DID YOU DO TO MY HEART
TheAssassin2 chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
I'm crying but not form sadness instead from happiness and relief. This was defiantly the happiest chapter in this story. It's sweet enough. I really enjoyed it, even if it did make me cry a lot. I really love this story it's going in my favorites. Keep doing work like this, maybe not as sad. I'll see you next time. :)
TheAssassin2 chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
TT~TT Me too.
TheAssassin2 chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
That's so terrible why did she have to die that way. The last chapter was happier in the begging and than it got sad at the end, this one was a little sad all the way through and then REALLY sad in the end. You've done it, you've reduced me to tears.
TheAssassin2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
That is so heartbreaking. I really don't know what to say other that that this is sad. I'm going to go and cry in a corner now.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
Gotta say, that was a really big cop out. I wasnt sure how you planned to get a happy ending out of it, but im still dissapointed.
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
This was the ending I was hoping for. As I didn't think it could become any more tragic after last chapter. Can't write anymore without giving it away in a review (for those reading reviews before reading the story) so great job on the hustle!
Rylovix chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
Okay what the shit man, you can't just write so much heartbreak and go "April Fools!" on me like that, you're killing me honestly. Really though, good work! It was a (not always) pleasant read
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »