Reviews for Nyctophilia
circumvolation chapter 23 . 6/17
Oh, I can't wait for the rest of this story. I love it so much
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 23 . 6/17
Holy mother of magic this story is incredible.
circumvolation chapter 20 . 6/17
I really really love it, thanks for sharing
circumvolation chapter 13 . 6/16
I really am enjoying this story. Binge reading!
Inconclusive chapter 23 . 5/8
This is excellent. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
sissannis chapter 23 . 5/4
Wow I just read this following after my friend, Weeds’, rec list! And oh I love the twist! I didn’t expect that at all and oh I’m so mad that I have to wait for it to unravel cause I read from ch 1 in one seating but I’ll wait! It’s exciting and frustrating but ohh I’m so excited for next ch!

Thank you for this story!
kingphoebes chapter 23 . 5/1
Ahhhhh! This story is so good! I hope you update soon! Thank goodness there isn't a big cliffhanger at the end of this chapter. )
renjutori chapter 23 . 4/30
I just bingeread this because I'm sick and bedridden and. wow. I'm speechless. I've been looking for every bit of good Theomione fic I can find for a while now, and had pretty much exhausted all of ao3. I ended up remembering after years of not setting foot on the site, and how it was easier to filter for specific character and pairing centric works than on ao3 (which, while I love, has its own flaws like any website). So lo and behold, I ended up here, and I'm quite glad I did.

I love the characterization of Theo and Hermione, the push and pull between them and all the discussions around consent and compulsion. The little flashbacks of their time at Hogwarts, how they both watched each other... wow. I get such a clear mental image of two people crushing on someone they shouldn't, and all the fluttery and conflicting feelings it can bring. That's the kind of Hogwarts era Theomione I love. And the dynamics between them as adults are compelling to read too, the pull they feel toward each other and all the comforting touches.

I also love how the "background" characters, from Ron to Malfoy to Harry to Andromeda and Narcissa, and even Roger Davies, have so much depth or at least get a little piece of the spotlight. I especially like the nuances of the Black sisters' interactions, as someone with a sister, and the little insight into Ron we got. So much fic overlooks Ron, I think, and I really like your rendition of him.

I'm excited to see where this goes, as it'll undoubtedly be a wild ride with the revelations of the past few chapters and that last, almost-cliffhanger you've ended on. I definitely suspected V was Hermione, after the comments from Andromeda and Narcissa about Hermione seeming familiar and Theo unconsciously mulling over the handwriting. I wonder if there's some sort of magical compulsion around her identity, since Hermione doesn't recognize the handwriting beyond it seeming familiar, and Narcissa and Andromeda don't recognize her as their past friend, beyond her seeming familiar at times (or do they recognize her? Andromeda seemed a little more knowing maybe).

This last section that features the Department of Mysteries (and I really love how you wrote it, describing the room and the way the city rose around it. It was really breathtaking and imbued the whole idea with a sense of power and ancientness) also makes me wonder if it was Hermione and Theo's actions that caused this entire debacle of leaking magic, or that caused their assumedly upcoming time problems. Also, let me just say that your writing of the house elves (how they speak in present tense constantly and refer to a Master and Mistress—Theo and Hermione?—that our present day couple assumes refers to Thoros and Aria) really created great foreshadowing/hints of the time travel themes that were later revealed.

Anyway, wonderful work and beautiful prose. I'm glad I stumbled across this gem, I should really frequent this site more (at least the Harry Potter section).
lunarwhy chapter 23 . 4/30
I’m going to reread everything again, the story is too amazing! Thank you for the update
kingphoebes chapter 22 . 4/29
Whaaaaaatttt is happeniiiiiiiiiiiing. Omg. This is crazy! And you only have one chapter left so far omg. This is crazy!
kingphoebes chapter 18 . 4/28
Oh my goooossshhhh! That was terrifying! Ugh this story is so good. I can't stop reading it!
kingphoebes chapter 13 . 4/28
Oh snap. Poor Draco.
kingphoebes chapter 6 . 4/27
What even is happening right now.
riversgirl75 chapter 23 . 4/24
So, I’m not one of your more clever readers, and therefore you have nothing to fear regarding spoiler alerts from me! I’m beyond intrigued and hoping against hope that you’ve got more updates coming soon! I appreciate the depth of these characters and the intricacies of these storylines - so well done! I’m in awe and envy of your talent.
Sunset Whispers chapter 23 . 4/19
The vow really is doing a number on theo even as he tries to tell Hermione what he saw :( I wonder if she'll ever know the truth if he isn't able to tell her. Hermione and theo certainly got frisky and damn that was hot ;)
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »