Reviews for Nyctophilia
Guest chapter 23 . 7h
I think I share Theo’s mounting dread of being separated from Hermione at some point in the future. So many mysterious and intriguing things are happening! Timeline stuff messes with my heart too much (exhibit A: olivies clean and marked- oof), but I’m so excited to have found this story and can’t wait to see where you take it!
Much love as always xoxo
Guest chapter 22 . 8h
?! ANOTHER TWIST?! What on earth is going on. It’s 4 am, I’ve been reading, captivated for three hours now and I can’t stop. This is crazy? I’m scared that my soul is going to be utterly devastated by whatever plot twist you’ve begun spinning.
Much love as always xoxo
Soup
Guest chapter 6 . 13h
HEY HEY HESITANTSOUP HERE. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH. OH MY FREAKING. GOSH. I was intrigued by this story and hadn’t seen it before because I’m only on Ao3 but holy heck I’m so excited to be reading this. AND THIS SUDDEN TWIST. IM SO. PUMPED. much love as always xoxo
IamtheK chapter 4 . 18h
shampoo is never too expensive if it makes you feel good. :D... Ohhh, I wonder who the other person at grimauld place is and I can't wait to find out what the plan is.
IamtheK chapter 3 . 18h
I guess Thoros Nott was never father of the year... PS: When you mentioned that it was February I was reminded of my vacation in London with such a lovely mild and warm weather in February. I can still remember the almost unnatural green grass and they days when we stopped wearing our coats, just walking around with t-shirts ... Sorry for this random memory, but I had to share it.
IamtheK chapter 2 . 18h
Ohh, its interesting how the vow was worded.
IamtheK chapter 1 . 18h
I saw that you posted an update to the story and realized that I haven't started reading it. I guess it's a mistake to start reading it at 0.30 am but who needs sleep and the first chapter was so good.
amr56 chapter 23 . 21h
I reread everything before reading the new chapter because the magic is so complex and I didn't want to miss anything. So I was able to catch the missing piece on the way. That does make everything make more sense, and it explain more about Thoros' behavior. I'm glad Hermione was sort of able to figure out what happened, enough to know why Theo had to lie to her. It's interesting that she doesn't recognize Vega's handwriting. The elves are great. They're able to hold so much in their heads and I wonder how much they know. Everything? Probably.

It was good to see Ron's perspective. It was jarring to see Roger in a mood other than spitting mad, so much so that I found it comforting when he started obviously scheming. I liked that Ron feels a greater sympathy for Snape. It speaks a lot to how he's developed since Hogwarts that he's the only one who could have managed becoming a spy. I'm glad his strategic mind has overcome the easy anger he used to succum to. Anyway, this story is fantastic and I was happy to see an update. Thank you!
"Have you though? Ever so much as looked twice at me?"
"For fuck's sake. I can barely look away."

UUUUUGGGHHH. Be still my heart. I can't stop reading this scene. It was perfect.
I’m re-reading this with your new update and I just LOVE your Theo. Do you have a specific person who you use as your muse for Theo? In looks?
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 23 . 4/17
so damn goood
Fanficfan826 chapter 22 . 4/16
Oh my gosh! I finished these chapters in one binge sitting! Please, PLEASE, update soon. This is may be the most original fanfic I’ve read so far. I can not wait to see where this is going!
rinnyroo chapter 22 . 4/7
Omg pleeeeeeease give us more! I binged read this and now I’m dying from anticipation!
I’m really enjoying this story! Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here :)
carrierd chapter 22 . 2/5
I had to read through your story again just to make sure that I remembered everything before the new chapter, and I am still as amazed as I was the first time. Ive no idea where this is going but Im so exited to see! Cant wait for the next update!
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »