Reviews for Transference
fml that was wonderful
Gomizia chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
What beautiful story. I'm happy that it's a happy ending. One of my all time favorites. Thank you for sharing this story, I'm so glad I found it and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you
Hell Berry chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
A great story, I loved it! When I was reading the part of draco went missing for days and luna thought that he's dead, I was like "OML don't let it be true, don't let it be true" I was close to burst into tears lol. Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful story, ciao~
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
This is a great story!
Chescaaaa chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
This is so beautiful!
You should write more
readchangelive chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
Pansy was a lifesaver.
Enjoyed the story, intrigue of the in betweens but satisfied nevertheless.

It was a tad bit confusing why Luna couldn't continue her 'friendship' after the case transfer, but it worked so :)

Thank you for writing!
readchangelive chapter 7 . 6/14/2017
:'(
readchangelive chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
I literally gasped and said No Draco why'd you do that? Ah his control is really lacking :(
readchangelive chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
Marigold is a brand for some dairy products, if you didn't know. But it's also a flower so heh. She's interesting to read
readchangelive chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
Ah Draco's mind is a mess, really can't blame him tho :(
readchangelive chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
:') never thought I needed this until now. Loved the first chapter, you wrote his vulnerability well. Please please do continue

PxdxlF chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
This story deserves so many more reviews ! It was so sweet and full of magic, I'm glad I could read it. I love how you pictured every character's concerns and how the war affected them. Luna was enchanting and Draco... well his struggles and his concerns evolve with the story and that's what I expected when I started reading.. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
peppygeek chapter 8 . 3/24/2017
I have read it more than once, it's such a beautiful story. So well thought and moving. You writing skills are pretty fabulous! I am looking forward to reading more from you
DBT the mediocre chapter 8 . 2/13/2017
Thank you so much for such a wonderful read! It was a fantastic story which I thoroughly enjoyed reading. The setting was just so unique, and the characters are relatable and have so much depth to them and your writing skills are so amazing! Draco/Luna is such an uncommon pairing but you did it so much justice that I can't help but ship them even more now.
marykent chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Great story! It was unique and well thought out. I don't read much Draco/Luna but I really enjoyed your take on how they would deal with the end of the war and moving on.