Reviews for Hellboy: A Different Tale
Please update.
animerule64 chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
Add more chapters please
ahewi21 chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Can’t wait for the next chapter
Dragonman110 chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Please update when your able.
Sun-Moon4ever chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
please update this is awesome
areptesaokami chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
please update this is awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Please update soon, Author-sama~! I already fell in love with it! 3 I can't wait to read about Hellboy's life! This is already really well written out and I can not wait to read more of it! :)
Analyn Rockwand chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Wouldn't Evelynn recognize Hellboy as Anung-Un-Rama? I mean, he is the herald of the apocalypse. A demon like Eve should recognize him.
Caelus06 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
I would love to read more. I hope one day that you update this story.
SeleneAlice chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Please update this story soon
Lady Kaiki chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
Angel Winx chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Continue, will there be romance for Evelynn at some point?
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Update soon please.
willowmaruis chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I loved it i really liked how u included quotes from the movie and can't wait till up update
Sphinx360 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Yes! Finally, I get to read a Hellboy and Harry Potter crossover that isn't slash! (Not that there is anything wrong with slash just not a really big fan of it) I'm a huge fan of the Hellboy movies and Harry Potter so I can't wait for your next chapter to learn about Evelynn and how her presence at the bureau has changed the original Hellboy and Harry Potter storylines especially because she is a magical creature and she obviously doesn't live with the Durselys if what I read was correct. If I could make a few suggestions about Evelynn's abilities, if she is going to have any that is. In made head I picture Evelynn similar to Mystique from X-Men so I would imagine that transformation abilities could fit here but with a few stipulations to make her unique like: she needs an in depth understand of anything she is transforming into or she can only transform parts of her body into another creature to gain their powers like enhanced strength or superior speed to name a few. Now these are just suggestions and I am in no way trying to force you to use them I'm just hoping you would take them under consideration. Thank you for your time.

-Sphinx