Reviews for Worlds at War
Didop7 chapter 2 . 1/15
Cool fan fiction!
Shiphassails chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
And then Judy wakes up, realizing that it was all a nightmare, a horrible dreadful nightmare. A convoluted and insane nightmare, all with these ugly creatures called humans, and apparently she fell for one of them, Nikolai name was, wait, why would she remember his name. And why would she ever develop feelings for him, and worse, why did Nick die! It was all so horrible, it was something that an edgy loser, some pathetic military fetishist would think up, but on top of that she had feelings for another man, a man that wasn't Nick, it was such a disgusting nightmare, the thought of it, just being with another man, a man that wasn't her fox made her sick to her stomach, and the thought of having this freak touch her, just some common slut after Nick's death, it made her want to vomit but all she did was choke, she was about to cry, to scream amd burst into tears out of the guilt. As tear were streaming down her face she turned to face who was fast asleep, why, why would she ever do that to him, they been through so much together and she would dare to betray him by laying with another man all becuase he was somethong that was entirely different. No woman should ever have thoughts like this. Nick deserved better. He was a devoted husband, and a far better lover than any other man, better than this Nikolai guy. Oh god that would be worse, that would explain such horrible dreams, was she bored of him, after what they been through she couldn't be, she didn't want to believe it. All these thoughts raced into her mind, she was about to burst into tears.

Then, her husband Nick, turned and placed an arm on Judy and pulled her close, dispite the fact that he was still fast asleep, it was like Nick knew about her nightmare and came to comfort her, that alone suprised it even stopped her from crying though she was still teary eyed. She laid down on the Nick's and buried herself in his chest. The last of her tears still running her face damped his fur, she gripped Nick tightly never wanting to let go. If she was going to be with someone, it would be Nick, and if she would was going to be touched by any man, it would be Nick, if she was going to be kissed by another man, it would be Nick, Nick is the only man to have the right to ravage her, if she was get pregnant, would be Nick that impregnates her, not this seld-absored Nikolai guy not any other man, no one else, no one else, she wouldn't dare, she rather die than not be with Nick. If anything, she hoped that this Nikolai guy would instead of Nick, or better yet, she would have the shit kicked out of him if he ever stepped near her, if he ever existed in the first place. She gripped Nick's chest, hopping that when she fell asleep, it would be a far better dream than the one she had. "Judy" Nick wispered in his sleep, Judy caught her name escaping his lips, "Judy" he said again, "Judy, I love you, you are the best thing that could ever happen to me, you are the world to me, my everything, and I will never let you go." Such words touch Judy's heart, did he really mean, no of course he meant it. It was the sweet words that Nick would wisppered to her when she was falling asleep, and after the horrible nightmare she experienced, being touch by another man, those words were pure heaven to her aching heart. It made tears stream down her cheeks, tear of love and joy, to know she was loved by her Nick, the fox that made her smile ever day was enough to calm her nerves, amd such sweet words would even help her fall into a peaceful sleep. "And I to will never let you go, I'm yours and only yours, forever. I will always love you, my dumb stupid fox." And with those final words, the rabbit closed her eyes, falling right back to sleep in the arms of the man that she loves and will only love.
Oscar0916 chapter 10 . 7/24/2019
Gotta say, this chapter quite was by far one of the most action packed chapters I've ever seen in some good fanfiction stories. I really enjoyed.
xerobois chapter 25 . 6/18/2019
Overall this story was pretty good. There were some parts where I felt that could've been better if done right, but at the end of the day you wrote the story and for that I'm grateful. If I could I would give this story a 8.5/10. Would be higher, but the bunny sex scene had me fucked up
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2019
Haha Clawhauser is amazing! That part was fricking hilarious and i love the name Nikolai gave Judy.. Cottontail pretty funny XP I wonder how Nick and Nikolai can work out their differences for eachother. I cant wait to see how their "Date" will go i think it will go slow maybe a first kiss ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2019
Your Dialogue is pretty good! Haha love on first site maybe? I like how you wrote it in such a way that we don't know if its love or something else. Glad to know he is ok! But poor Nikolai having to suffer from Discrimination like that I wonder how the other humans will play into this whole story. Nick and Nikolai seem to be tense around eachother but i love how you wrote Judy and you haha.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2019
I definitely know the frustration and the madness that comes with waking up everyday to do the same shit over and over. Seems like at the very least Nikolai's boss seems to be cool with him. It suits pretty well that they met up when Nikolai was doing his job and Judy was doing hers too bad he had to bite the dust so to speak haha. I cant wait to see what this will lead too!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
Very Intriguing! I related a lot to the hamster on the hamster wheel bit. Seems like the main character has got it tough how will this all change? I am excited to find out!
smexyking107 chapter 24 . 4/13/2019
I think it ended up pretty damn well at the end. Im proud of my work and at the end of the day
"Guest" you are given it attention and more views which means more for me. For the record i do have a girlfriend and i have lost it to her as if you childish question needed a response but ill humor you for a moment. Thanks for the Review Pathetic Degenerate ;)
smexyking107 chapter 2 . 4/13/2019
Uh Yeah it is a self insert Story Jordan you got a problem with that you pansy? and yes Nick was supposed to die for Judy to break from him. At the end of the day i got what i wanted which was a review and watch from you so you ran your course and now your useless to me.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/11/2019
Dont think writing yourself kissing a fictional bunny would lose your virginity
Jordan chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
... i just realized this is a self-insert story... my god
Jordan chapter 7 . 4/11/2019
Was killing nick off necessary? Wow... fucking hell... its always judy who gets more spotlight... why cant nick just deserve more? Jesus
smexyking107 chapter 25 . 3/27/2019
Hey Sorry that this story ain't for your taste but do you really have to be a cowardly slimy disgusting trash person about? At the end of the day I'm proud of my work and my fans and you should probably do something with your life (:
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2019
Why is Nick always the victim of these shitty, retarded ass stories? Down syndrome faggot authors like you are the reason why this fandom is stupid... not to mention the retarded fans of this story...