Reviews for The Blessings of Dark Rituals
Kellydramionefan chapter 5 . 2/14
are you going to be continuing this? i really like it.
KarukMomma chapter 5 . 1/28
I love this storyline! I like how you are writing a strong BELIEVABLE Hermione. I hope you keep at the story and finish it. :)
kellogglikethecereal chapter 5 . 1/22
This is probably the best, most detailed, and creative story I have ever read in the time-universe. I absolutely love how you created her mind character to be this bad ass intelligent creature and I think so far you have done a wonderful job at producing all these characters and what I would have presumed their original light. I really really hope you continue the story it is absolutely fantastic!
AcizeJ- HaruZuchIa chapter 5 . 1/7
Will you continue? I hope so! Waiting forever
RemisGrl chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
As you can see, I’m binge reading all or most of your stories lol I really hope your muse finds you and this story is updated soon!
alydawn45 chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Please update! I love this story
Angels-heart1 chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
This is fantastic! Please continue it! Can't wait to read more!
123a456e chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
This is a great story so far! I know it's been awhile since you've updated but I would love to see what happens next. Badass, take-charge Hermione is the best
green-jedi chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
Wow! Excellent start! Lots of interesting hooks and beautiful characterization! I hope you will write more.
selene-moon-goddess chapter 5 . 6/21/2017
Love this twist on a time travel story. I absolutely love that Hermione took down Voldemort. I can't wait to see where you take this story. Thanks for sharing it.
cnf chapter 5 . 5/3/2017
I absolutely love this! And I hope she ends up with Sirius rather than James or Severus.

Looking forward to the next chapter,
-C
alydawn45 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
please continue this story!
Bentears chapter 5 . 3/8/2017
Great story hope to read more excitement when you next update!
MaharetLyn chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
I am absolutely in love with this story! You need to update soon. The way you write brings the story to life!
Duda Black Malfoy chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Pleasseee update, I loved it so much! I already re-read it twice! Don't abandon it! I just love this side of Hermione. Ps. Sorry about my english, it's not my native language.