Reviews for Hammer to Fall
Guest chapter 31 . 12/10/2019
lastima no está completa y llegué muy tarde para verla terminada en fin a consolarme con otras
dulce chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
huy la calma siempre se va
Guest chapter 32 . 9/9/2019
que triste lastima que algo así aya echo que te rindas en fin digo con este sitio suerte supongo que no seré de los afortunados que te acompañe pero espero qe tengas suerte jaja esa otra ágina no es accesible para mi así que adelante y si te topas con otro o otra así no dejes que te arañe jaja gracias
kittykitty59527 chapter 32 . 7/24/2019
Will you complete this story over there?
kittykitty59527 chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
Nevermind. Found the sequel. Yay!
SeafangtheDragon chapter 32 . 7/13/2019
Well there we go, Critics (see; retards) United ruining this site again. Every time I see one of their reviews I just report it for harassment. I'll see you over on AO3 but be warned, they're also on that site do but have zero power apart from, ironically, harassing people.
carick of hunter moon chapter 32 . 7/7/2019
sorry to hear what happen, wish you the best with you writing and thank you for your hard work
Now don't let them win do not let they drive you away
Critics united are Cyber bullies and we all know that bullies are what you find under a horse tail
Dirtkid123 chapter 32 . 7/1/2019
I’m so sorry to hear about all of this.. I got told that I wasn’t allowed to have quotes/lyrics on my fic too.. but I wasn’t aware it wasn’t against the law so I took it down.. you’re way braver than me! I am on AO3, and I look forward to reading more on that site.
Dog In A Trenchcoat chapter 32 . 7/1/2019
Im really sad to hear that this happened to you. Luckily Im on Ao3 so ill just follow you there!

To politely point out a violation of Terms of Service is one thing, it might even be a welcome one in a "thanks for letting me know" kind of way, even if you decide not to change your approach to creating and uploading content. Devolving into the kind of language, aggressive behavior and harassment this group employed is completely unjustified. Not to mention the hipocrisy of "enforcing the rules", while at the same time one of them apparently called this group the "Critics United Nazi Party" and proclaiming "Heil Hitler". Im not a lawyer, but i think calling yourself a Nazi Party and using the Hitlergruß is illegal in Germany as well as Austria, and considering he speaks german, i think its likely that hes from there, though of course i cant be sure.

I remember the three individuals you mentioned also posted comments referring to discrepancies regarding the Terms of Service on Jacatos story "The Fallen Chronicles" in the same order you mentioned them approaching you, though I dont know if they enganged in the same behavior they showed towards you in PMs. His story was an AU, based on the Zistopia/Original Concept, in which he told a very grim story of Government oppression, fearmongering against a minority of the population, extrem segregation and attrocities such as massacers comitted for the good of the State.

Now they engage you, who on numerous occasions condemed the horrible things the Third Reich did, in a completly unjust and in my opinion disgusting way.

To end this long comment on a good note, Im looking forwad to see you post your first chapter of a redesigned "Wound" on Ao3 and hope things are otherwise looking good for you!

p.s.: Sorry for the long read and any spelling/grammar errors, english is not my language.
HawkTooth chapter 32 . 7/1/2019
Sorry to hear this has occurred; I've known about the "Critics" for a while, even had that load of bull Venomheart review my own Zootopia story when I first started writing it to call it terribly written (never mind how pathetic his writings are), and they and whoever their buddies are have basically begun running through nitpicking at numerous stories this way and I fear have been the reason several of my favorites have stopped updating.
I am entirely unfamiliar with the setup of AO3, but I would hate to lose the chance to follow this story, so I believe this is the signal to at least get an account there, start following the stories that have been posted on both sites, and maybe start shifting all my stuff there too once I get a feel for it (kind of like I have on DA, where all the art gets to go with the stories as well). As many issues as I have previously had with this site (glitches etc.), perhaps it's been long past due.
giftheck chapter 32 . 7/1/2019
Repeated, since this is the newer fic and I have advice at the end I want people to see.

You know what? Fuck these guys. They want to bandy about like they're above the rules and justified in harassment? They can all fuck off. I've seen good writer after good writer harassed off this site by these putzes. I am so sorry you have had to go through this. Nothing, and I repeat: nothing makes harassment okay. Not even an at-best misguided effort to enforce the rules. And then to turn it on their victim? They're nothing but a bunch of bullies with nothing better to do than make the lives of people who just want to entertain harder.

As for Venomheart, he's pretty much the scum of the earth to a lot of writers now. He has been a constant thorn in the side of writers ever since he helped force Helthehatter off this site and it seems he's taking great pleasure in reporting stories.

Combined, they have gone after writer after writer, forcing them off this site.

I'm on AO3. I'll see you over there. And I would suggest to anybody reading this to ditch this site, leave it to these people.

It's time for the writers to ditch this cesspool and leave it to the troglodytes.
niraD chapter 32 . 7/1/2019
I'm sorry you had to go through that, Jens. I'll see you on AO3.
HawkTooth chapter 30 . 6/20/2019
Occasionally I get to see Abert's squirrels when I visit the mountains here...sadly not a common species by any length, and growing ever more uncommon.
As much pressure has been put on the Nighthowler aspect here, sounds like something that might target Hopps and Wilde's relationship just may be the real trigger that could set off a mess. Not unlike some aspects of future events I have planned in my series, since it's so close to the heart of several issues the populace doesn't like...and has so many ways of unraveling.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/19/2019
ese conpañero es algo oscuro
GhostWolf88 chapter 31 . 6/17/2019
Someone did their research on Poker, or is an astute player. Good job with getting Kaydee to work at the ZPD. Don't tell me that she and Brian may become an item...