Reviews for Xoana, or Cult Effigies
Mari01 chapter 12 . 7/26
What a original fic! Great job!
labellily chapter 12 . 7/18
This was beautiful thank you! You have a very fresh and clean writing style, and you've written Hermione VERY well.
dcrassle chapter 1 . 7/13
LOVE IT! I'm a fan of somewhat convoluted ways to topple a governmet and the spectacle tht us politics. Everything just clicks you know? Great story! Im currently trying to devour all your stories in ons sitting, so keep em coming! You gained a new fan hahaha
MotekElm chapter 2 . 7/2
"the esteemed director's words were in her top 5 for Vogon poetrymay favorite line! (from memory, may not be exact quote, but the idea is literary poetry)
Faraheim chapter 12 . 6/19
*crying*
Shadowdancer9 chapter 12 . 6/11
Have you thought about writing a sequel for this story? I hope you will. It would be great to read what you would do with the pardon process and maybe some triad types teaching at Hogwarts? Draco in contact with Snape's headmaster portrait?
amr56 chapter 12 . 5/18
This is great! I love how determined and passionate everyone is, and I really like how she slowly won over Theo, Draco, and maybe even Narcissa. Her dealings with the goblins were very interesting. The Ministry was incredibly frustrating but I'm glad they have a new minister to clear out all the garbage. I liked Neville a lot too, and I was touched that he tracked them down. So much time has passed and I hope they'll be able to go home. Thanks for sharing!
Pharies chapter 12 . 5/16
Gah! I thought this was finished and it doesn't quite feel like it's finished. Hope all is well. I'll follow because I want to know what happens next .

~Tori
Tay chapter 12 . 3/16
I loved this! Awesome work, and really original take on the aftermath of the war. Your Theo was perfect and I cannot thank you enough for including him in this story! Anyways, this was amazing and your writing is divine. Thank you!
tilly90 chapter 12 . 2/20
Another brilliant fic! I think I'm addicted to your writing, I've barely done anything for days _
Um...so...uh...where's the rest of this story?! I want to witness Neville now that his balls have finished dropping! I want to see the trio's triumphant return to their wizarding homeland! I want to see how many more kids they have! *sigh*

Go Nevvy! :D
I love how you portray the wizarding government. Spot on. Reminds me of America.
Hermione should have listened to her goblin buddy. I hope Viktor has great ideas.
You need, and by "need" I mean "neeeeeeeed", to write a Viktor/Hermione story. Need to. Need.

Just sayin'.

Oh, and yay for them being free! Hope they're ok.
Slytherins.