Reviews for Xoana, or Cult Effigies
jada951 chapter 12 . 1/16
fun story, but the ending seems, idk, abrupt.

I like draco, theo and neville in this story. ron is almost always a prat. surprised he's still employed anywhere, self-righteous little prig.
Awww, man, I'd have loved more of this story...and a sequel... I love it and have read it at least 4? times now.
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
It's surprising that Neville and not Harry warned Hermione and thought her out. Even more surprising that he was much more enlightened about the situation inside the ministry and that he offered to fight for her return. Some friend Harry is. I understand his dislike of Draco but Neville suffered from him even more and still doesn't hold grudges. He is definitely a better friend than both Harry and Ron.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
Wow! I really start to like it!
WinterWillows chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
Wonderful story, I've thoroughly enjoyed it and I particularly love the way you've written Draco and Theo xx
WittyBasketcase chapter 12 . 11/25/2017
Ah, this is so sweet!
fantasyinmymind chapter 12 . 11/8/2017
Another good story! Hope to see more with this triad.
Ellae chapter 12 . 11/1/2017
I would have liked to see Draco and Theo Granger haha but I imagine ever the martyr Hermione protested
Ellae chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
I'm always thrilled about stories that teach me something practical, and even rooted in fictional wizard laws and theory, Hermione's legal finesse is genius. Imagine if Voldemort had been an accountant
onceuponadawn chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
I love this! Thank you for writing something that is the perfect mix of complex and heartfelt! The way you portray Draco and Theo's recovery is so well done! Thoroughly enjoyed this!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
Ok I'm in love with this story! I know it doesn't end here! Even if it is marked complete!
Mari01 chapter 12 . 7/26/2017
What a original fic! Great job!
labellily chapter 12 . 7/18/2017
This was beautiful thank you! You have a very fresh and clean writing style, and you've written Hermione VERY well.
dcrassle chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
LOVE IT! I'm a fan of somewhat convoluted ways to topple a governmet and the spectacle tht us politics. Everything just clicks you know? Great story! Im currently trying to devour all your stories in ons sitting, so keep em coming! You gained a new fan hahaha
MotekElm chapter 2 . 7/2/2017
"the esteemed director's words were in her top 5 for Vogon poetrymay favorite line! (from memory, may not be exact quote, but the idea is literary poetry)