Reviews for Xoana, or Cult Effigies
Ackamarackus chapter 12 . 7/19
cool. this is spectacular, and very lovely.
Stephanie MRV chapter 12 . 6/30
I freaking loved this.
So so much
MDIlikewhoa chapter 12 . 4/28
That's the end? This doesn't feel finished to me... I love the story but it needs a proper ending!
lexicon63738 chapter 12 . 3/13
This was wondeful
jada951 chapter 12 . 1/16
fun story, but the ending seems, idk, abrupt.

I like draco, theo and neville in this story. ron is almost always a prat. surprised he's still employed anywhere, self-righteous little prig.
Awww, man, I'd have loved more of this story...and a sequel... I love it and have read it at least 4? times now.
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
It's surprising that Neville and not Harry warned Hermione and thought her out. Even more surprising that he was much more enlightened about the situation inside the ministry and that he offered to fight for her return. Some friend Harry is. I understand his dislike of Draco but Neville suffered from him even more and still doesn't hold grudges. He is definitely a better friend than both Harry and Ron.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
Wow! I really start to like it!
WinterWillows chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
Wonderful story, I've thoroughly enjoyed it and I particularly love the way you've written Draco and Theo xx
WittyBasketcase chapter 12 . 11/25/2017
Ah, this is so sweet!
fantasyinmymind chapter 12 . 11/8/2017
Another good story! Hope to see more with this triad.
Ellae chapter 12 . 11/1/2017
I would have liked to see Draco and Theo Granger haha but I imagine ever the martyr Hermione protested
Ellae chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
I'm always thrilled about stories that teach me something practical, and even rooted in fictional wizard laws and theory, Hermione's legal finesse is genius. Imagine if Voldemort had been an accountant
onceuponadawn chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
I love this! Thank you for writing something that is the perfect mix of complex and heartfelt! The way you portray Draco and Theo's recovery is so well done! Thoroughly enjoyed this!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
Ok I'm in love with this story! I know it doesn't end here! Even if it is marked complete!