Reviews for Sinful Sundays
soso-19 chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
Love this so much. Thank you for such grear story!
levi97100 chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
It was really good.
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Aww so sad its the finale! OMG im crying like hell.. Please take other challenge of this two.. Maybe add childrens or pregnancies! Im an absolutely fan of Zucest!
soso-19 chapter 7 . 9/2/2016
Grear story! This is my fave up til now.
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
Good Chapter! I really agree with the idea of azula cant kill zuko because she love this crazy and traitorus prince of a brother! Thanks..
soso-19 chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
I love tge training scene with Ozai, you've written him very well. It's how I see him.

I think Azula was little too sentimental. She completely surpassing her emotions (until S&S), and used to the ruthless training (wiki).

Great chapter anyway. Thank you fo the undated!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
OMG! This chapter is amazing! I love azula so much! I love Zucest, and the crazy Ozai.. Hell he is a bad dad! But its true! Ursa die if she see the connection between Zuko and Azula.. Omg you are amazing!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Bloody hell! Good chapter, good fic.. Good lemon! You really make the day of your followers.. I like this story because is a Zucest of course.. And im reading every chapter you update.. But i need to read Generating Lightning! Why you update "Sinful Sundays" and no GL.?
kimsheeran chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Woah really really hot. I just kinda wish that Azula initiates more and expresses her feelings more. I can't wait for more :)
Bluemoon chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Excellent,Any chance after this story you do a Zuko,s harem story with Azula,Urza,Mai,Tylee,Katara,Suki,Toph,Song and Jin in it.
levi97100 chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Im really liking this story so far. Please make more of it soon. You've got the characters down . I hope we get to see some of the other characters interact with them and study their *close relationship*
kimsheeran chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
Hot! Please continue
Jackie Perez chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Wow I love this fic ! I am a faithful follower, a complete fan of your stories "Zucest" .. I will read everything you write, everything you upload because I love it! thanks for having such creativity, to shed your feelings in history! Thank you..
PurplePlatypusBear21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
All I have to say is, I wish this were canon! I'll just have to settle for making this my headcanon : )
clarielparke chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
A very evocative piece that paints its scenery and the emotions of the protagonists in a highly effective way. Both are in character: high strung, complex and conflicted with Zuko's feelings more apparent and Azula's like deep streams below the surface. Fits seamlessly into canon events in a very credible way. As for the difference between Azula's seduction act here and her awkward attempt to flirt with Chan, I think there's a good explanation. She's simply acting on instinct and letting her emotions guide her. After all, Azula's forever trying to elicit a response from Zuko, and always succeeding!

Well done! I'm looking forward to future installments!