Reviews for The Winter King
Archangel Change24 chapter 2 . 5/16
Every time i read a fanfic where Harry goes to this world i hope the author won’t have harry go blabbing who he is and where he is from. And almost every time i am disappointed. Like seriously THIS version of Harry MORE than any other shouldn’t be telling anyone about his situation. Like the whole first chapter was about how he learned to “act” like what was expected in order to fit in from a young age. But here he is immediately breaking that idea and going “oh yeah i totally don’t know the name of the place where i am even if it seems like it might be important. Oh yeah and I don’t even know thr name of the continent i am on!” Instead of being smart the author makes this harry act like a moron. He could easily have said he was lost in a blizzard and asked for a map and got his bearings from there. Instead he just opens his gob like a moron. There was ZERO need to tell ANYONE his life story and no Harry who was as untrusting as this one would EVER do so.
francisgalicia1108 chapter 17 . 5/6
This is stupid. How can they have sansa inside winterfell if he is guarding it outside for 2 years?
francisgalicia1108 chapter 1 . 5/6
There is an error in chapter 1. He sees the resurrection stone ring in his right finger. Then in another sentence it says that he feels it in his pocket
Idodoodletoo chapter 27 . 3/19
It's so good, the reason I love it so much is because Harry stays mysterious even to the reader, so his reputation is well earned. The irony of Daenerys' smack down is that we're all a little tired of hearing how great he is too, but we're still screaming at her, "girl ur gonna die" with eager antici... pation.
Monkey Prince chapter 27 . 2/16
I like your story. Sad that it's abandoned
WOLF-GOST chapter 27 . 2/7
looking forward to seeing more of your work
lx chapter 2 . 1/4
wth is this piece of sh*t GOT is all about danger and politics but here suddenly a boy who claims to came from another world no question asked, has a wand and magic but says cant survive bruh then why give his wand, in the 1st chapter he said he was smart but it seems to really disappointing given i had hopes from how well it was on chapter 1
Primus2021 chapter 21 . 12/30/2023
I find it completely stupid that the first bit of magic Harry uses is the crucio.

He could have easily used Apperation to save Ricken or to teleport into Winterfell and kill everyone there who sided with the Bolton's!
Lymbo chapter 6 . 12/17/2023
yeah, i stopped reading here.
the story is actually decently written but...
spoilers

Harry is a goddamn wizard, why would he abandon ned, arya and sansa in kings landing? heloooo apparition? stun the guards and apparate them to winterfell, point me to find arya and bob's your uncle, go to the north, reparo on moat cailin, and thats the war. instead harry ignores all magic and goes around by horseback! Just... hell, just make a normal SI without magic if you're not gonna use it!
chaoswizard chapter 27 . 11/14/2023
Keep it coming please it is good
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2023
its been 5 years when are you going to post the next chapter?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2023
two chapters in, and it's so bad it hurts. At least you tried I guess.
Nikkless chapter 1 . 8/6/2023
why not ude a warming charm
prinzjay1998 chapter 6 . 8/3/2023
Meh. Copy-paste garbage. Remove the author's inserted cheap dialogue and it's literally just canon. What a waste of time.
Gokublack85 chapter 27 . 7/21/2023
Love this book and this chapter can't wait for the next one.
2,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »