Reviews for The Winter King
silver.blast96 chapter 6 . 5/10/2023
This is trash. Stop fooling the canon beat for beat
Bluenait chapter 1 . 4/21/2023
pussy beta bitch potter fuck your trash fic
Nana Akwasi Ennin chapter 2 . 4/7/2023
rereading this again, only thing I can say on this chapter is that Harry was thrust into training too early, he wasn't given time to rest, maybe a day to rest and settle before training.
bao-earthdragon chapter 3 . 4/5/2023
Hate to tell you this... but two days for the distance between Winterfell and the wall... Not even doable with the teleportation from the show. It takes many weeks on one way. That's canon in both show and books.
It would have been believeable by broom or apparition. But not yb horse.
yrlastin chapter 3 . 4/1/2023
Stags have antlers, not horns.

Also "The Wall" is weeks away from Winterfell by horse, not hours!
dabrakadabra chapter 2 . 3/12/2023
- Who are you, stranger?
- I'm from another world and I have magic!
- And what do you plan to do in our world?
- Traveling, probably.
- It will be better if you will be my ward and will serve my family. We can use you whenever we need you. How do you like the conditions?
- Unbelievable, you are so generous!
- Great, here's your room and go practice with the sword.

A stranger talking to a lord in charge of 1 damn million square miles and hundreds of thousands of lives.
Sorry, but this is nonsense.

Why can't Harry survive in this world without signing up for the role of a servant in the very first hours of his appearance in the new world? If he were an ordinary person - yes, that would be a problem, but with magic? Nope.

He can be invisible, which means sneaking up / eavesdropping / stealing / killing is a matter of a couple of waving wands. He can find out the geography and approximate structure of the surrounding world in the nearest tavern, from there go to Braavos, as the most socially advanced point, and from there make further plans.

Instead, he allows himself to be captivated, then talks about magic and another world, and voluntarily becomes a prisoner / servant of no one knows whom (he could just as well become a servant of the Freys or Lannisters) and calls himself part of their family. Hahaha. And he notices that the Tully bitch is in no hurry to call him _son_. Isn't this crazy?

All this happens in a matter of hours. Where's the common sense, dude?
Vlarq chapter 27 . 3/4/2023
more please
sebd94 chapter 3 . 2/20/2023
Castle Black to Winterfell in less than a day, becoming a ward of the Stark for no reason and a Harry Potter becoming native, not using Magic. Keep out! The amount of favorites truly show that all that glitter isn't gold.
dayjavu2000 chapter 6 . 2/14/2023
I want to know what's up with this MAX Loyalty?
Checkmate28 chapter 3 . 2/2/2023
interesting story but there is no way in hell a horse could ride from Winterfell to the black castle in a day if you redo this story or revise it you might want to change that
C3nterF0ld chapter 27 . 1/28/2023
hey hey hey get back here and finish this man D; this is just really getting good
C3nterF0ld chapter 21 . 1/28/2023
should really start setting the story? I'm running out of chapters here man lmao
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2023
just like that? he's a ward? lol
beth626 chapter 27 . 1/12/2023
I love this. But it is rushed a little. I loved Dany being put in her place. Would love to read more of this.
Dalriaden chapter 27 . 1/11/2023
And it does before they get hitched q.q
2,394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »