Reviews for The Winter King
Dalriaden chapter 21 . 1/10/2023
Lol, this story isn't bad, but I'm just rereading canon. Literally nothing has changed Harry Potter and his army might as well not exist.
Dalriaden chapter 17 . 1/10/2023
No seriously, what's the point of an au with Harry Potter and random valerian army if you're going to tread in the same footsteps of canon?
Dalriaden chapter 12 . 1/10/2023
Put Harry Potter in GoT, give him a random army, still stick to canon le sigh. Like whats the point?
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 20 . 1/3/2023
A story that went to ridiculous lengths to remain canon compliant

It’s not like Harry has ALL HIS MAGICAL SKILLS
Darkestcalling chapter 6 . 12/19/2022
shit canon compliance so far basically nothing has changed he could have easily gotten the starks out but nope it's not like he knows a notice me not charm point me or anything to find and get the starks out he also had all that money yet couldn't find a way to use it or help ect ect couldn't have done anything to change the outcome of the whole lady getting killed or apparently he read Arya's mind but didn't think to check anyone else's memories or thoughts
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 4 . 12/6/2022
Tense switching idiot
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 1 . 12/6/2022
Imagine being so brain dead, you switch tenses every other word, and then have the gall to lie about editing the story. You're retarded.
moose3333 chapter 6 . 12/5/2022
Yeah the amount of hoops you’re jumping through to not change a single thing from the TV show is astounding. For how intelligent the MC is supposed to be, he sure let’s some bad shit happen to people he’s supposed to care about and manages to impact nothing. Sadly the MC can only be as intelligent as the author.

Fic is pretty shit, sadly it didn’t improve from the first chapter. Peace.
moose3333 chapter 5 . 12/5/2022
First original line of dialogue in the fic, and somehow it’s just as bad as the copied stuff. Completely OOC for Varys, and seems more like 2 people having a measuring contest over their knowledge of the situation so we think the MC is intelligent.

Also you’re telling me with magic and Harry’s presence NOTHING changed from canon with the kings visit and Bran was still injured? Sure….
moose3333 chapter 3 . 12/5/2022
Now we’re at the canon rehash, almost word for word in some places. Zzz
moose3333 chapter 2 . 12/5/2022
Not the best of starts imo. The beginning with dumbledore was overdone I think with a bit too much chess master garbage on both of their ends. This chapter the conversations all felt horribly robotic and just didn’t flow all that well. The ward thing also seems dumb and fairly rushed.

That being said I like the premise of the story so I’ll keep reading. Thanks for your work so far
Viperzz chapter 17 . 12/4/2022
i want this back best story that was uploaded by you by far
DR1205 chapter 27 . 12/2/2022
look forward to your return to this story
Hariana Halone chapter 2 . 11/12/2022
There's too much illogical jumping in there, first of all, the map, it's impossible for it to work like that, just because those the elder wand, the fact that it's in an open foreign place and it doesn't not using the cloak or a "don't notice" spell is silly, telling strangers "muggles" on top of that you're from another country is quite annoying, that's why I can't seem to carry on, harry is in a new world, instead of traveling from westeros to essos, enjoying for the freedom he never had, maybe becoming a serial killer who kills rapists and such, he's just sitting on that ass in the North and being greeted like he's Ned's little brother, a world that trivializes neglecting a kid because he was born in wedlock you think bitch Catelyn will accept that. Maybe one day the author will rewrite this story and I could come back because it looks very interesting but at the moment it is impossible for me to read and it makes me so sad.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2022
That’s right. The suspension of belief to enjoy this fic is beyond me
2,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »