Reviews for The Winter King
Viperzz chapter 1 . 10/3/2022
still waiting for new updated
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2022
Come on, sure, as losers go, you don't like the Weasleys, okay, normal. But even you angry little shit should admit that they are not greedy.
Why are you fanfiction writers always so shitty?
Mr.Destructo chapter 6 . 9/23/2022
ill be honest you may as well not have had harry potter in the story at all so far all hes done is be passive 100% same story line he refuses to use any magic even to save someone he considers a father also harry discovers ned has been imprisoned and somehow also knows robb simultaneously is forming an army despite the fact its impossible for robb to know his father was just imprisoned considering it literally happened an hour ago and ffs at least assassinate Joffrey and his mom
Mr.Destructo chapter 1 . 9/22/2022
i know this is old but you don't wear spiked shoes to walk on deep snow that's for solid ice you wear snow shoes to walk on deep snow looks sorta like a tennis racket without a handle it disperses your weight over a larger surface
Aavv21 chapter 6 . 9/7/2022
This is bullshit! Why make it a Harry Potter fanfic if you are just going to follow everything like the cannon! He could have saved Brandon. He could use magic under the cloak! WTF is this! Does he even know how to use Magic?! He could use read their minds to know whats going on! Fuck this man! How stupid are you! Fuck You!
payaxy chapter 1 . 9/5/2022
This story reads like a fairy tale hard core Stark fanfic circle jerk. Full of plot holes and inaccuracies. Army count is 100k men one chapter and 600k the next chapter. Travel times don’t exist when it suits the author. Allegiances are declared without rhyme or reason, based on god know what… Spelling and grammar need a serious review. Sorry, not worth reading as it is.
LordKnight007 chapter 27 . 8/29/2022
Definitely LOVED this story! I and many other readers would really appreciate you start updating this story again.
LordKnight007 chapter 27 . 8/29/2022
Update this please!
LordKnight007 chapter 22 . 8/29/2022
So Harry is not really the king of the north? Its Jon. But Harry did all the work, why is it the other way around?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2022
How does harry know wolves adopts pups? Why does he know how wolf packs hunt?

He’s a wizard from the modern age he shouldn’t know random ass trivia about wolves
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2022
Who fuckin needs a dragon when Harry could just let an ember of fiendfyre destroy a whole city or army?
captainvyom3 chapter 27 . 8/23/2022
Hello, can you tell me...in what universe, "I'll have it up soon" means over 4 years of waiting period?
techtsumi chapter 13 . 8/21/2022
12 shots a second... how is that possible
Guest chapter 27 . 8/8/2022
I need more of this and I can see you still make stories is this abandoned?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2022
When the conflict kicks off he needs to condemn Stanis Baratheon for being a coward and leaving his brother knowing the plots around him. We know The Stanis new about Roberts illegitimate children he did not stay and protect his brother as he should have but uses an opportunity to gather his strength expecting his brother to die. Personally that’s what I would do Robert wasn’t worth saving even if he was my own blood shit Ned Stark isn’t worth saving neither has two brats. Personally that’s what I would do Robert wasn’t worth saving even if he was my own blood shit Ned Stark isn’t worth saving neither has two brats. But it gives a legitimate reason to say that he is undeserving of the crown.
2,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »