Reviews for The Winter King
techtsumi chapter 13 . 8/21/2022
12 shots a second... how is that possible
Guest chapter 27 . 8/8/2022
I need more of this and I can see you still make stories is this abandoned?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2022
When the conflict kicks off he needs to condemn Stanis Baratheon for being a coward and leaving his brother knowing the plots around him. We know The Stanis new about Roberts illegitimate children he did not stay and protect his brother as he should have but uses an opportunity to gather his strength expecting his brother to die. Personally that’s what I would do Robert wasn’t worth saving even if he was my own blood shit Ned Stark isn’t worth saving neither has two brats. Personally that’s what I would do Robert wasn’t worth saving even if he was my own blood shit Ned Stark isn’t worth saving neither has two brats. But it gives a legitimate reason to say that he is undeserving of the crown.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2022
Of all the high born houses in Westrose he’s so unlucky to have been taken in by the Starks. I can only think of the worst situation is to be taken in by the Tulys Grayjoy or the arryn. The starts are too stupid to live especially Ned and his children. I don’t see how this is going to work well for Harry these are the worst kind of people to be saddled with. Ned and his children’s generation of the starts are beyond incompetent. Shit if I knew I was in the north and I was not in the seat of power I would get the fuck out of there as fast as you possibly can.
tsougrhs.59 chapter 6 . 7/28/2022
they are brothers? they know its other less than a year wtf
and your Mc why dont use magic? he could even heal ned
pff bro how the fuck this story has so many follows
is yotally trash
tsougrhs.59 chapter 2 . 7/28/2022
why the fuck he is using the name harry potter and the name hadrian black? and ned would never use the name black cause black is the name of the nighwatch brothers
dammit this seems full of plot holes
tsougrhs.59 chapter 2 . 7/28/2022
i can not understand how this "harry potter" is so off character...
i understand when he "died" he lost the voldy soul and he could think better so he saw how dubbles thread him.. but i can not understand the way he talks and why he choose to be with stark...is so out of character plus your "harry" seems very arrogant...
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 2 . 7/27/2022
Hey, dumbass, I know you abandoned this, so you're too stupid to care, but... STOP SWITCHING TENSES EVERY OTHER SENTENCE
lRayzerl chapter 1 . 7/22/2022
Waste of time.
This is no HP is just a OC with the name to get viewers.
WolfxOfxDemons chapter 27 . 7/5/2022
Wish this would continue
Lucifer-Satani chapter 26 . 7/3/2022
Man, this is the second time I'm reading this. Stil brilliant. Your writing gets better as the story goes on as well.

I do hope that you'll update this. It's been a while, and I'd like to see where this story could go.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2022
Wow this story is bad.
Anon chapter 2 . 6/29/2022
Already dislike this version of Harry…. No one paranoid enough to see through Dumbledore is STUPID enough to tell people he is from another world much less tell the truth…. He knows nothing of the world so WHY would he tell them about his magic? For all he knows they might burn him at the stake or at least attempt it…. For someone who is supposed to be smart he is pretty fucking stupid right there.
Viperzz chapter 27 . 6/27/2022
still hoping for updates on this story, really wish people finish a story before starting a complete new one
denniise chapter 6 . 6/25/2022
I'm sorry but this passive Harry is ridiculous. Why does he use so little magic and allows Ned to be executed and sansa to be a prisoner. He could have easily liberated Sansa and that would have given him the option to take Ned away..
2,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »