Reviews for Unfading Outtakes
Yes to a sequel! That would be amazing!
jadenina17 chapter 15 . 10/29/2017
Please be a sequel, I want to see what happens now they're full on committed and moving in together!
PookaRoo chapter 15 . 6/6/2017
Yes, please do a sequel. I've very much enjoyed Unfading, and the outtakes and would love to see the story continued for the story's core characters as well as how life in Chicago changes. What will happen in Chicago as Alex's progressive ideas are adopted by all the factions? How is Dauntless enriched by its senior citizens and more open trade between the people? Will the Factionless prosper and maybe develop their own niche like becoming builders, artisans or something else? With. as much lingerie as Erik destroys Dauntless may need more fashion designers and textile producers.

In any case, I've enjoyed the story immensely - well done! Thank you for many enjoyable hours and for engaging my imagination.
Potterbooks215 chapter 15 . 5/12/2017
I'd like to see more stuff between eric and Alex as well as following trips through initiation
Guest chapter 15 . 5/6/2017
Please continue it. I would love for you to just keep up with the story line and write more fluffy stuff as well as some new drama. Maybe a surprise pregnancy for Alex and Eric that would be awesome !
emmabou chapter 15 . 5/2/2017
Would love a sequel maybe continuing on through Tris dauntless Initiation and maybe a surprise pregnancy with Alex x
mmelody6 chapter 15 . 4/30/2017
Guest chapter 15 . 4/30/2017
Yesss, u should do a sequel! U should keep some parts the same and do fluff from Eric and Alex's life.
echowind chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
Hope you're safe! Hurricane Matthew (Jeanine Matthews) is coming your way!
Echowind chapter 9 . 3/14/2017
OMG. That is sooooo sad. Somehow. i dunno. That was so cute though.
lovespirit chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
Thank you, thank you! an amazing ending for an amazing story. Good luck with everything and if you ever consider writing another epilogue (like what's going to happen in 3-4 years after the awesome Eric's " i love you" ) i will definetly read it ;)
Debbydq chapter 14 . 12/8/2016
Thanks for this today.
Loved how you tied everyone up and how the factions were reconfigured. - could have had a few that didn't work out, but were still friends, to be more realistic, but hey, it's fanfic and we can have our own worlds work out this way much better!
Teasing her with the words, then coming back with them, and wanting to show her, ugh - PERFECT!
Can't wait for your next Divergent fanfic!
mmelody6 chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
Debbydq chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
Yes, loved this! I know if Jai Courtney was my boyfriend, that's how I'd want to spend MY last night!
I'm hoping by Eric watching the fear sims, that he knows something is up and comes to help her and Four take her out!
mmelody6 chapter 11 . 10/10/2016