Reviews for Someday Out of the Blue
Atenea217 chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Awwww I loved this story so much! Thanks for sharing it!
Atenea217 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Ohhh love It!
black widow chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
now that is what i call a good story
Betty More Fishe chapter 15 . 11/1/2011
OMG! You just blew my mind!

Thank you Thank you thank you for posting this. I LOVE IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Oh wow, this is by far the best SeverusX Remus story I have every read! and I've read alot lately!

Oh wow, I love how you portrayed these characters and even Though Severus is a total jerk I Love him in this stoy!

I love the way you set it up with the real time then flashbacks for each chapter and kept me interested the whole way through!

I love how they both are hurting and how Severus only hurts Remus because he himself is hurting.

I love how they talk! and most of all I love how well you incorperated the real personalities into a sweet and slightly angsty fan fiction!

I love this story, and you are an amazingly brilliyant author, and I bow to your genius!

WOW!
Jynx merriwinkle chapter 15 . 8/31/2010
i really enjoyed the story, it was sweett and sad and rather romantic. well done a great story. :D
h4d chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
very beautiful. i especially loved the flashback scenes.

and i hate sirius...douche
Jaydee chapter 15 . 3/1/2008
That has to be one of *the* best Lupin/Snape fics I had ever had the pleasure of reading! It was detailed, strong, witty, passionate, painful and full of so much more. I love that it was a slow progress of two people getting together despite their past and their personal hang-ups. They were both very much in character and it *made* the story much more "real". Kudos and hugs for such a wonderful and beautiful story.
mou chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
remus is a fool to be friends with someone so utterly selfish and a moron to boot. you've made him too complacent it's almost sickening. i get frustrated just hearing him apologize for 'knocking' some sense into sirius when he obviously needs and deserves more.
Les Dowich chapter 15 . 1/1/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed your story, a nicely paced tale with some interesting characterisations. Loved your portrayal of Sirius, not one of my favourite characters, I must admit. Well done. Do you have a beta reader who understands English sentence construction? I would suggest you try to find one as the misuse of joining words such as 'and' and 'but' does detract from the 'readability' which is a crying shame as it is a damned good story.

Thank you for this story, it was fun!
mou chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
cool
mou chapter 14 . 9/30/2006
at least they're finally coming around.
mou chapter 13 . 9/30/2006
they're messed up, the whole lot of them
mou chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
he didn't even apologize for ruining remus' life all that time since highshcool, even when he fully understands the consequences of his actions now. just simply brushed and off and remus let him. god, what a total push over. i would have totally told sirius to take a hike.
mou chapter 11 . 9/30/2006
remus needs to learn to grow a backbone. there's a time when politeness just won't do.
mou chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
why the hell is he always apologizing? sirius deserves to be punched and much more. the guy is a total hypocrite, and still as much of a bully as he was then. god, how could anyone care to be friends with someone like that? i would have told him to hit the world if he spoke like that to me, bestfriend or not.