Reviews for D3: THE DEAMON'S STRIKE
Awesome chapter!
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Very intresting!
Sightbent chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
Wow! I spent a vast amount of time reading this fic and I enjoyed every minute of it. The fighting, the emotion, the return of a hero, it had it all. I really hope that you get around to writing the tournament someday. Until then I'll keep a look out for all of your stories. Thanks again for the hours of entertainment.
wolfbane420 chapter 15 . 8/16/2005
Dude! What the fuck happened to Train'n Daze? Did you meen to take it down or was it deleted by the site? please hurry up and repost it.
Gundamknight chapter 15 . 11/28/2004
that was the coolest fic and with the newest member named Tyler and he is like the inferno ronin and I have seen the same transformation of Ryo and one question and it has to with me and I was wondering that you would put me in it and if you can and I will be like a kinda of like a hybrid and I have the ability to copy any attacks that hits me and I use it aganist the one who uses the attack.

So can I be in the next fic of yours?

your fellow author,

GK[Gundamknight]
HanazawaRyuki chapter 15 . 7/2/2004
nicest story i have ever read

i love it
HanazawaRyuki chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
nice story

love it
Wolfbane420 chapter 15 . 6/8/2004
Yo MA I've heard rumors of a fifth season of digimon called X-Evolution which is based on the current manga. Lets hope and pray that the gogglehead gets with the right chick.
Wolfbane420 chapter 15 . 5/14/2004
For the love of god hurry up with the next part of the fic sereis it's driving me insane!
Vega: ME TOO!
Anyway I would like to issuse a challenge to you: write a Yahiko/Misao fic any rating you choose but it must be tasteful. Other than the challenge I was wondering if you wouldn't micd putting Vega in your fics? If you want Vega's stats check out my review for SSJ4Takeru's Wraith of Pharohmon fic.
Crimson G chapter 15 . 3/13/2004
good stuff
AnT chapter 15 . 2/6/2004
It's great to see the Teen Titans, and I had no idea Starfire is a slut.
Max Snail: Really...? Excuse me a minute while introduce myself to her and my...
(Terra slams her boot hard on his head.)
I don't think they'll be enough to take Superman down, but it'll be worth it in the name of weed. And Yami's quote was funny.
"I summon my foot to kick your ass."
(Lol) By the way, you haven't reviewed my stories in a long time. Are you mad at me or something? Was it something I said? Cause if it is...my bad.
Joseph D. Hale chapter 15 . 2/2/2004
Hey MA, If I'm thinking what you're thinking about the Deamon Tournament, and it follows the Dark Tournament plot of Yu Yu Hakusho, then there is only one reason why Max is allowing Tyler to compete in the Deamon Tournament: Max knows what Tyler is fully capable of just like Toguro knew what Yusuke Urameshi was capable of which was why Toguro allowed Team Urameshi to compete in the Dark Tournament. I bet that Tyler's final test under his training with Max is absorb an orb made from Max's energy which is the secret to Max's powers just like Yusuke had to absorb Genkai's Spirit Wave Orb which was the secret to Genkai's powers. I bet that is why Max allowed to take Tyler as his student. Keep up the good work. See ya!
nicktigerstar chapter 15 . 1/22/2004
Great chapter man I can't wait for the Training Daze. I have a question what time are putting the Yu-Gi-Oh! cast in? Is it the time during Enter The Shadowrealm or after?
Kanius chapter 15 . 1/19/2004
Hey, dude! I just got back from reading this chapter and what a way to end a saga. Awesome fight with Max and Tyler! The Daemon Tournament is coming and something tells me that it ain't going to be pretty.
Coral: Max, BW, Tai, Takato, Takuya, Pikkan, Daike and Tyler as one team. That sounds good to me!
But it's far from over. I'm looking forward to the next sagas you're going to put out before the Daemon Tournament.
So Shendumon is a mix of Toguro and Li Shenron? Good lord... That's pushing it! Li Shenron? The final Dragonball villain? Well, if it's to make Shendumon more powerful, I'm all for it. That certainly makes him stronger than Bebimon.
Coral: Well, you can forget about me fighting that guy. He'd roast me. By the way, I'm ready to take you on anytime Max. I've been training for weeks. Heck, you can throw in the Warlord as a warm-up exercise for me.
Other than the tournament, I'm exicted to know what crossover you're going to decide to use in the Sojourner Saga. We will get to see our heroes meet eventually meet with the Z-Warriors, the Spirit Detectives and many other anime/cartoon universes?
Coral: What about Duskmon/Kouichi? How are you going to figure him into the story?
I look forward to these sagas, dude. Looks like you'll be busy with college for a while, but hopefully you return with a bang. In the meantime, be sure to check out by Pharaohmon and D-Frontier series.
Coral: Peace!