Reviews for Compass
S.K Kasai chapter 8 . 6/24
No, no, no... WHY ISN'T THIS COMPLETE?
S.K Kasai chapter 7 . 6/24
I guessed both gifts and I feel so damn proud. Two, is it evidence against the cursed Joe Millah? No, that doesn't work. Miller. Defintelty Miller. Fucking Miller.
S.K Kasai chapter 4 . 6/24
So what? It's the right ship.
S.K Kasai chapter 3 . 6/24
Alec Hardy1 Nursery teacher/ Babysitter
S.K Kasai chapter 5 . 6/24
Shipping hell seems great after this chapter. Had me grinning like hell (no pun intended in spite of me not being sure it IS a pun in the first place) the whole time.
S.K Kasai chapter 6 . 6/24
I repeat, shipping hell... Not that bad...
right...?
S.K Kasai chapter 2 . 6/24
If season 3 had had these, I seriously would not have minded. AT ALL.
S.K Kasai chapter 1 . 6/24
They're too cute if such a thing exists
Singinintheraen chapter 8 . 4/4
I really got into this story. You write these characters so well! I hope you finish the story,
SaltiQuill chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
I've spent the past couple days going through your work, and I'm loving it! You are bringing so much more depth to the characters, and your writing is excellent! Potential to reopen the Latimer case? Oooo this is getting good! Very anxious to see what happens next!
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
I love how you've characterized the two of them in this story! I can't wait to read more.
SupernaturalWhoLocked chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
what a brilliantly written story! I hope you continue this even with season 3 being finished! I've been reading through your stories the last couple of days and I love them!
dumblesbashing chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
I love this. You write them both so perfectly
JandCforeverx chapter 8 . 3/14/2017
Absolutely loving this! You are an amazing writer. 3 Might be pushing my luck but will this be updated? Xx
poma14 chapter 8 . 2/27/2017
Yay! So happy to have an update for this story. I like that you've actually taken a thriller route to the story bringing Joe back into the picture. He really needs to be brought to justice for everyone to have peace. But I do worry about Alec and "his shit plans" and not telling Ellie what he is doing. Please update soon, this is a lovely and engaging story. You characterizations of Ellie and Alec are spot on.

This story totally got me in the mood to watch season 3 today! :)