Reviews for The Hollow Men
HPTMR chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
so sad! poor james! why can't harry just change the future by telling james not to trust worm tail?
Elia Black-cat chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
This is beautiful!
Shiisa chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
woah. weird pairing. cool story.
pemphetru chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Q.Q ouch... poor jamsie... poor harry...
cerillion chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
i absolutely loved this story. im so glad i was able to find it.
Hermia Rosalind chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
Are you sure this isn't the last chapter? 'cos you haven't updated for ages...Please update soon! James/Harry rules!
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
I know it's SUPPOSED to be squickish, but it's so sad. For both of them. They fell in love, and now they can't be together, because of who they were, if they'd only known in the beginning, or never found out . . . (I'm a firm believer of that if you don't know, it's not wrong)

And poor, poor James, never knowing why . . . And Harry, having to leave him, and not being able to tell him why . . . ooh, it's just so sad, so very, very sad.

Yah know, ya could do another story with this concept between Sirius and Harry . . . . without the sad ending. HAPPY ENDING! HAPPY ENDING!
Tricia M chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
I really loved this fic.

James/Harry is one of my favourite pairings, and it is extremely hard to come by. It was elegantly written and *so* beautiful.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Angelkatt chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
...and there I was, checking at PSA practically daily for the next chapter when you've had it at ...

This is a very beautiful story. I started reading it a while ago but I thought you had stopped writing it and I'm too much of a lurker to email and tell you how much I love it. I DO love it and after recently studying Eliot in Lit class, I reread your fic and it works so well. The need for feeling and the pain is what makes H/J make sense.

I hope you post the next chapter soon. I await to see how the world ends.
Haid chapter 4 . 6/16/2003
Wow, this is very well written. Even though it's sort of squickish... but a lot of people write incest fics like this and think nothing of it. Like Lucius/Draco, Fred/George, etc. I don't understand how this is different from those, and it's not even nearly as er.. popular or well-know as the other shippers. Ah.. sorry for rabbling, it's just a thought that went through my head while reading this. But this is written so well that yes, it doesn't even sound like it's incest ; I'm not all for incest, but you made it so gosh darn interesting. I'm curious on how this would end or if there'll be any fics along this pairing in the future.
Phoenix Angel Suyari chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
*crumble**crumble* FEY! How could you? *sniff* No! Harry go back! Go back! *wail*

B: *hugs* There, there.

*sob*

B: There's another chapter.

*nod* And it better be good!

B: I'm sure it will be. *turns pleading eyes on Fey*
Jaded1 chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
Like the 'chasm', which sould be both metaphorical and 'physical'. I suppose you meant it to be as such.

I am seeing the lack of a 'fin' insert and your assurances, as beneficial for both your and my future health. Remus and whether he knows/has figured out yet and what he thinks of it all [my winsome werewolf [squeezes]] is hopefully going to be elucidated...

and I'll quit while I'm ahead on the 'babblometre'.

- Jade
fan chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
aw...
Nardaviel chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
This is really cool. I actually read this on the PSA a while ago, but I don't think the third chapter was up then. I like this a lot. Interesting pairing (I like incest... o.o). Update again soon!
Jess chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
This is very well done.I'm not really into the incest fics but this doesnt even seem like it.I hope you continue it!