Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veela Nation
EmpressErena chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
fantastic... I kinda hope harry ends up with fleur but that's just me!
Oghenevwogaga chapter 29 . 8/29/2020
This is nice. I hope you continue it someday.
ShadowKing042 chapter 10 . 3/24/2020
More of a lime than a lemon there, I hope the future chapters are more... thorough.
Turnlach chapter 29 . 1/4/2020
Shame this story hasn't been updated for 18 months. Hope the author eventually continues as it is very interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
Extremly underrated fic
Mark Sinfield chapter 29 . 6/8/2019
please up date good story
AndreiSRL chapter 29 . 5/26/2019
You do know that speaking of Romania and Transilvania as separate entities is like speaking of England and Wessex, or Germany and Bavaria, as such, right?
And what's with all the pussyfooting around invasions, attacks and blatant breaks of the Statute in Poland? No one would bother reacting to them?
But a good story none the less.
Dragonjek chapter 29 . 1/17/2019
I'm sort of generally disappointed with a lot of people's behavior here.

Ginny for being a thief and previously trying to love/lust potion Harry, Harry & Neville for being playboys (although I was glad to see them shape up), in Dumbledore for his personality, in Fleur and Gabbi for breaking up a sweet relationship to make Harry available again, with Krum for cheating, with Hermione for the other half of said cheating (although it's doubly bad for her considering that she's the character who is always most conscientious about ethical matters), with Ron for being a terrible Ron, and with Charlie for being a professional Quidditch player instead of a dragon wrangler.

And I was disappointed in Voldemort for not seeming to be a part of the story at all.

That aside, I did enjoy the story as a whole, and was always interested in seeing where it went next.
a guy1013 chapter 29 . 1/7/2019
nice story hope to see you update if you're alive please
TMGermany chapter 29 . 10/15/2018
I am enjoying this story immensely and I really hope you kerp it going :)
Guest chapter 29 . 10/14/2018
Reading this left a bit of a bad taste. Too many main characters with too many stories and too much disgusting behavior like rape and torture allowed through. It is probably just not my kind of story in the end, though I do feel like you have bit off more than you can chew here. A more focused story would have proven a far better read.

This is definitely not a story about Harry Potter, but a story about all of the various people and politics in your Harry Potter universe.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2018
Ah, another author pushing Neville so hard and unnecessarily. It's an epidemic.
WhiteElfElder chapter 29 . 8/24/2018
I doubt Krum sought out Hermione for a meal and a screw...I get the feeling she is about to be dosed with something or even kidnapped.
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 8/23/2018
I so look forward to when Regulus is caught out.
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 8/23/2018
I am surprised there were no moves to arrest the most recent set of traitors.