Reviews for Mafia Boss
Sasha8812 chapter 8 . 7/19/2017
please update soon
this is amazing
dmll8791 chapter 8 . 5/23/2017
You are updating! I thought have abandon this story. I thought you have given up on this story. You don't know how pleased I am when I find that you are updating.

Alright, back to the story. There are some questions I want to ask. I hope you will answer it soon. Does Natasha have feelings for Draco? Are Luna and Draco back together as a couple or just as friends? Will Draco sending her away? (Please don't do that) :(

I'm looking forward for the next chapter. Great Job
dmll8791 chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
OMG! Where are you? You should continue this story, this just brilliant! I want to know what happens next between luna and draco.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
Update please! Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
Exciting! I love the plot of this fanfic but I suggest you proofread your writing (grammar, punctuation) so it would be smoother to read. I love where this story is going, so I hope you'd continue it! I look forward to your next chapter. Can't wait for more DracoLuna interaction. They really do need to talk.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
This was a bit confusing with the number of non-HP characters (I'm not familiar with all of them) BUT! I love the idea of this fic and this chapter left me hanging and hungry for more. A reunion, finally. And it was so sweet! I can't wait for your next update. Keep writing! I think you've got a lot to improve but the only way you could do so is if you keep writing, not stop. For now, you've done a good job. I'll be waiting for your next chapter! Excited for it, really!