Reviews for I'm HALPING!
Greg chapter 23 . 1/8
At least Sophia is going to be able to walk again eventually.

I guess Zach is preparing to fight Scion.
Greg chapter 22 . 1/8
Who was Alabaster?
hjcallipygian chapter 23 . 1/9
This one is still a ton of fun. Thank you for writing.
wow
hvm2k2 chapter 23 . 1/9
Why do I get the feeling Zachary will be going after Zion?
zigmas chapter 23 . 1/8
Um, why haven't the Witches told Taytay about Goldilocks yet?
Or was it to make it gradually more ominous for the reader, even though it was transparently obvious the first time he mentioned "gathering powers"?
Anyways, still interesting, if a bit slow on actual action and happenings.
Can't wait for more, lol.
Armiture chapter 23 . 1/7
I can't make up my mind if the "touristy bits" make what's happening more or less surreal. In either case, the events were interesting. I can see that in a way March Hare's powers are similar to those of Accord but much more combat related. Like tactics (March) versus strategy (Accord).

It will be interesting to see how Zach deals with Zion when this tale concludes.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 23 . 1/7
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 23 . 1/7
Awesome fic!
Marcus Rowland chapter 23 . 1/7
Lung has some sense. Not sure about Hookwolf, superhero is not a great gig for someone with anger management issues.

I'm guessing we're moving into the end game now, and that Lung's powers/ability to ramp up size etc. will be needed to fight Zion. Burning out the world containing the rest of Zion?
Mugen-Muse chapter 23 . 1/7
I wonder what else will be needed for when Zach takes on Zion.
Sebine chapter 22 . 1/7
I dunno, should have left Sophia in diapers.
Funnier that way.

"You sold your power for working legs, the incontinence is a separate issue."
twilliams1797 chapter 23 . 1/7
I suspect the answer will be no, but..will we ever see the wonderful jacket?
...off to the imaginarium...
ranma hibiki chapter 23 . 1/7
*nods* semi godly Endbringer or not, even they know to be wary of "The Father" when hanging around daughters for any length of time! smart family those Conflict Engines
Wonder how the Shovel Speech would go for zach or any other Endbringer once they start hanging out more ;3

keep up the good work! _
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 22 . 1/5