Reviews for I'm HALPING!
Guciec chapter 26 . 12/27/2022
Awesome story.
JohnyXD chapter 6 . 12/23/2022
"Hello, Alexandria! Hello, Father! I'm HALPING!"
viningc chapter 26 . 12/9/2022
I came across this late after it was finished, and I enjoyed it immensely. I particularly appreciated the sections describing the various powers and the basic description of what they did even if you could never explain how they did it.

Thank you for posting your stories!
Diametrik chapter 4 . 10/15/2022
I'm curious why the character tags are the way they are. This is clearly a story about an OC protecting Taylor, so why isn't Taylor in the tags? And I don't see the three girls becoming super relevant, either, now that Zach dealt with them. I could be wrong about that last part, but even if they are relevant I'm pretty sure they're not more relevant than Taylor, who seems to be the secondary main character of the story.
Zorua1 chapter 12 . 10/5/2022
This is Leviathan's work, isn't it.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 20 . 9/28/2022
You know….I’ve read a lot of Worm fics. But I think this is the first time I’ve seen Emily actually get to frick up Ellisburg
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 13 . 9/28/2022
Never thought I’d say this, but I feel kinda bad for Coil
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 10 . 9/28/2022
So like….99 million dollars doesn’t actually go to far on a city wide project scale
CMVreud chapter 26 . 7/25/2022
nice and bittersweet.
I imagined this read in the voice of Morgan Freeman.
CMVreud chapter 21 . 6/17/2022
It's nice to see Calvert being a productive member of society.

And why do I get the feeling of Zack trying to become a Space Worm?
Firelink Set chapter 24 . 6/17/2022
Simurgh rickeolling the chinese capes is about the best tjing i read this week
the ratman chapter 3 . 6/14/2022
Bravo.
Just bravo.
(P.S. I can't see Zachary as anybody but Jerma for some reason)
CMVreud chapter 18 . 6/12/2022
Wait, it's actually bernie and a bit of... shit, what was the name of that time loop movie with that Harvey bunny-costume indian (native) and certified insane protagonist?
CMVreud chapter 16 . 6/12/2022
"I'm thinking of maybe putting that intuitive understanding of the human body to use by illustrating how it can come apart in the worst possible ways. Horror movies and the like. Trust me, when it comes to that aspect, I have seen it all."

Now that's a funny if I ever heard one.

And Calvert... heh, just think about it. Deathstroke with a time-splitting power.
He has the money and the resources to pull it off.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 6/12/2022
Nobody's going to be able to accuse me of being biased even when it comes to my own daughter, no sir!
It's a seldom feeling reading this, but it goes down like oil.

And the running gag with the jacket? I like it.
But somehow it would be both awesome and... [unprintable] if Amelia would trigger again, just with a different Marquis-esque power.