Reviews for I'm HALPING!
hjcallipygian chapter 22 . 12/29/2021
This story, as always, is delightfully ridiculous and satisfying.
NazgulBelserion chapter 1 . 12/18/2021
Well I tried it but this shits Cringy to read I mean I get it but they way he talks is just so ugh
Guest chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
OP stories tend to be boring; turn up, destroy the opposition, rinse and repeat. This is different. It's still doing the same thing but the journey is more important than the destination, the characters more important than the cape fights. That's a difficult thing to get right but I'm glad to see you getting it right time after time.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
Was thinking Gesellschaft
Jack Inqu chapter 22 . 12/16/2021
Always good to see another chapter of the continuing misadventures of Taylor, Zach, Coil, and Creep.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
DannyBoy2k chapter 22 . 12/15/2021
I just have to ask...to me, my "pointer" and "index" finger is the same one. Have I missed this description, or was that supposed to be something else that Taylor held the ball with?
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 22 . 12/15/2021
I find it hilarious that Calvert now lives exactly like Contessa.
jayod chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
Creeper given peanuts on the plane is hilarious. And omg, chilling in the birdcage sounds so good right now. Lol
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
Awesome fic!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
caleb.meyer0 chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
As usual, another thourougly entertaining chapter. My only gripe is that 950 JDJ recieved a "sporting exemption" from the ATF, so the rifles that chamber it are not technically destructive devices, and can be bought/sold like any other firearm. That being said, them being DD's in this alternative time line, except for in Texas, is a nice bit of comedy.
zigmas chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
Is there any CANON significance to Forsberg's, lol?
Or any CANON connection to Coil, hehehe?

I'm very much unsure why you killed Alabaster, by the way.
He's just an undying mundane, so even a normal prison would contain him well enough.
As in, how was he a significant threat to Taylor to begin with?

I had a good laugh from the New Birdcage, loool.
Though I somehow had a strange anticipation that the "release back to public" process was meant to be much faster, something like days, not years.
Probably due to me wanting to see the meeting between Amy and Daddy, though.

So, Gedickshaft aside, what else is left there to be dealt with?
Oooh, and is The Dude still flying around (most probably)?
Can't wait for the Finale, though I'm not sure how it should go for my taste, hehehe.
Marcus Rowland chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
I'd love to see more of what the other heroes make of all this - the ones who are combat monsters, ones who just want it all to go quiet, and of course the ones like Mouse Protector who are probably already trying to schedule their own games with the Endbringers.

Weird thought for your consideration - there appear to be no fics, at least on AO3 where it's easy to check, that have Mouse Protector AND Luna Lovegood as characters, and I would have thought it was a match made in fanfic heaven.
Hawkebat chapter 20 . 11/29/2021
narcissistic tendencies so she can feel a bit more human and not have to be or feel she has to be stronger than everyone.
Hawkebat chapter 21 . 11/29/2021
This has been a nice day to read all of this. Your Mary Sue is balanced with some really good writing as they clean house.

I do have one idea is that if you do give someone back their powers that you give it to them as a piece of clothing. I think Panacea would like how her ability is gloves on gloves off. The urge to abuse her powers and play creator are not there with the gloves. This could be an extra option for those that don't want to be a cape all the time. Like Glory Girl needing a break from the nasacistic tendancies
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »