Reviews for Chuck vs The Island
DarkseidAlex chapter 9 . 9/30
After reading all nine chapters so far I can said this I really want Chuck and Zondra to be end pairing of this story. Jill and Sarah are BOTH too crazy in love with Chuck. Neither one of them in this story are good for him. Normally I'm a big fan of Chill (Chuck & Jill) not a fan of Charah at all but for this story I'm fan of Condra or Chuck/Nicky. I understand why Diane became a traitor after everything she went through but I really still don't like her. Honestly I feel bad for Jill because she was moled at a young age by her own mother into what she is now. If things were different in the story I would have wanted her and Chuck to be together. Can this story please not have Charah as the end game for ONCE in Chuck's fanfiction!? That's was the main reason why I started reading this story because it seem like Chuck wasn't going to be paired with Sarah and Zondra was in the character tags so I thought maybe there was hope for SOMETHING new. I was looking for a Chuck's story that had Chuck paired with female who isn't freaking Sarah since I'm not a fan of those two being together on the show nor fanfictions. If those two are the endgame of this story then there is absolutely no reason why I should continue to read the story because it would only lead to bitterness from me or worst anger from me. All in all the nine chapters I read were good but if my guts is right which it's normally is it seem like this story will end with Chuck and Sarah being together as a couple (Which I hope not).
berksboy chapter 9 . 8/18
This is a very good chapter and a good twist at the end but what happened to the guard who was tranqued and put under the van, did they not find him or was Jack not given that info or wasn't that important to mention it?
berksboy chapter 8 . 8/18
I am enjoying this story so far, interesting twist on Beckman and Jill, that's a first which is refreshing.

Just one thing I wanted to point out, you are spelling Stephen Bartowski both ways, certainly in this chapter, most of the time you are spelling it 'SteVen, when it should be StePHen.

Otherwise this is good, different and at least there's no Chuck, Sarah and Larkin love triangle, although there might be a Chuck, Sarah and Zondra love triangle, which doesn't seem to bother me that much, good work, thanks for taking the time.
slasherrgn chapter 9 . 8/7
I cant wait for the next update it should be good hopefully you can update soon
I enjoyed this chapter can't wait to read your next adventure. Thanks you made it really interesting.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 7/23
So Sara on the island now is she going to run into Chuck? How will Chuck react? Is Sondra still going to try to seduce Chuck? I like Sondra and chucks interaction read more updates soon
Jessica Jones chapter 9 . 7/21
I can't wait for more..update soon
Anony chapter 9 . 7/19
I really like the direction you’re taking this story on multiple fronts - from Sarah being transported to the island to Intersect 2.0. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Joebook48 chapter 9 . 7/18
Good turn!
Wha...?!
I thought you were going to go the other way - Sarah suddenly unreachable (captured) just after Chuck reads her letter.
This is gonna escalate quickly...
sevenrez chapter 9 . 7/19
Oh snap! It is on now! Watch out Zondra, Sarah is going to take her man back! Thank you.
baldcoder chapter 9 . 7/18
Well now, isn't that interesting. Can't wait to see what happens when they meet up!
wilf21 chapter 9 . 7/18
An exciting chapter. With a wonderful twist at the end.
Deathzbreath chapter 9 . 7/18
Wow! Great update I enjoyed it! Sarah on the island now should get interesting!
Chuckster2016 chapter 9 . 7/18
No way! :) can't wait to read next!