Reviews for Adventures in Babysitting, or at least thats how it started!
Nicknack2814 chapter 11 . 6/5
MollyRae, I'm not sure if you'll get this since I can't answer you properly...but to be honest I wrote this so long ago that I can't remember if I meant someone else or if I just hadn't realised what I'd done! I definitely wouldn't have meant that Flick and Fred were up to something while he was married so I'm really not sure what I was getting at :\ I definitely didn't mean Al either though, so I think I just got confused and hadn't realised what I was writing, I've noticed there are a few little plot holes like this throughout and at some point I will probably go back and fix them all but it won't be anytime soon. I hope this answers your question, although not all that well. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you've enjoyed it so much! :)
MollyRae chapter 11 . 6/4
I love this story- read the whole things multiple times! But one thing bugs me about this chapter- it mentions that Flick was initiated because of "trying it on with Fred" and was initiated at Christmas time of the year before (at least that is how it reads)... but Fred has been married and has 4 year old twins. Is it suggesting that they dated while he has been married? Or did you not mean Fred? Maybe Al? It just bugs me :(
Daisy chapter 2 . 3/4
I’ve just started reading this for the second time, I had forgotten how much I loved it! Even though the end made me cry it’s definitely my favourite next gen story.
Lily chapter 50 . 2/24
I loved the story. I fell in love with it. It was awesome. I cried so much when Draco died. I think it was almost as sad as when Dobby died, and I bawl just thinking about that.I was too sad to have wanted to kill you. Also kinda mad Narcissa had to go to prison. You should really make a sequel.
Veryr88 chapter 50 . 1/27
I love this. And I love the continuation of the astrological names
scpotter chapter 50 . 1/23
I litteraly loved this story ! It made me laugh, cry and more !
Isobel chapter 14 . 1/3
I love this story so much! I just found it and I can’t put it down. All the characters are they way I imagined and the dynamics are so well written!
iAmAMarauderAtHeart chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I'm still reading this over and over. I must have read it at least 10 times. I can't get it out of my head. its so good. I think about it all the time. wondering what will happen to Callie and Orion and how things will happen as they grow up. you have given me an amazing gift. thankyou
Where-We-Are-Just-And-Loyal chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I hate you so freaking much. But I love you. Your sorry is amazing! You're a brilliant worry and I laughed so hard. I love the dynamic between all the characters, especially Draco and Rose. And the scene with Draco's chest and Ginny and everyone else. I nearly woke up the whole house laughing!
Guest chapter 47 . 11/15/2017
This is my favorite chapter ever. I couldn't breath, I was laughing that much.

Love how you've written this story. Beautiful characters. Wonderful storyline. Believable plot. And heart touching moments. ?
Guest chapter 48 . 11/15/2017
I hate you ?
I never thought I would cry for this character. Ugh.
Me chapter 50 . 10/24/2017
Wonderful story thx for sharing... Lots of hugs and lots of kisses
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 50 . 10/6/2017
I don't normally enjoy thw next gen stories, but WOW. I want this to be canon! You developed the characters well, right levels of emotions, no one was too "perfect". All around fabulous
With love from KK chapter 50 . 9/9/2017
I'd just like to say that I absolutely loved this story! I have been following it since its early days and it has always been one of my favorites. I'm sorry to see it end, but it was written beautifully!
AMBERJANUS chapter 50 . 9/7/2017