Reviews for Descendants of the Princesses of Light
Please do this story I been waiting like forever
Please don't abandon!
Daniel101398 chapter 1 . 6/3
please update
Reader chapter 3 . 5/25
Seems interesting
If you ever find new inspriration please continue!
C 11 chapter 11 . 5/11
Hi mom Moses said hugging her hi son who is this beautiful girl you have with you? Mom this is Mal she’s the daughter of Maleficent hi I like your Son He’s awesome you do? Yes I have heard a lot of stories about your Family your Son is a miracle! He smiled Mal you like me? Really like me? Off course I like you you’re my hero! The way you split the Sea that was amazing! Really? You know it was You can’t say that splitting the Sea wasn’t amazing it was very amazing indeed! Ha ha ha he laughed you like me don’t you? I do
I been waiting for 5 years please release more chapters.
WhispersRoses chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
So I don't know much (okay anything) about Kingdom Hearts, but I am a huge fan of Descendants and I absolutely love this story. I really hope you end up finishing it. This story (along with some of your other Kingdom Hearts/Descendants) has actually made me want to play the games. Please finish this story.
AvatarUzumaki chapter 44 . 10/11/2019
started reading the story because I was curious. a few chapters in I got hooked. love the story super excited Carlos and evie have keyblades. but I am left wondering if Mal and Jay will also get their own keyblades? also really want to know about the incident with mal and the Gaston twins! as well as Ben and maleficents reaction. really looking forward to the next chapter
danielbright10395 chapter 44 . 6/9/2019
Please update the story
gloglo chapter 44 . 5/19/2019
When is it going to be off hiatus
UmbranSWAT chapter 44 . 4/18/2019
WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! This is a pretty good story! PLZ CONTINUE! Also, parts of me died of excitement when Evie and Carlos both got Keyblades... I'm just a Nobody with a heart...
Navy Apocalypse 321 chapter 10 . 3/18/2019
It's a shame this came out before KH3. I would of loved to see Sora reunite with Wendy Darling, and meet her daughter, Jane Darling.

Then there's Christopher Robin's daughter, Madeline, who would be funny to see meet Sora (as both Sora and Christopher Robin know abiut the 100 Acre Wood).

Then there's Ruby and Anexlin, the daughters of Rapunzel and Eugene.
Navy Apocalypse 321 chapter 38 . 10/5/2018
I though the reason Audrey couldn't come was because she was over six miles away from Auradon.
Navy Apocalypse 321 chapter 15 . 10/5/2018
Why is Audrey acting like that towards Mal?
speedster101 chapter 44 . 9/17/2018
I've haven't read this story in awhile, however I'm curious is Ben going to become a Beast like his father? Because you were giving us a lot of things that was hinting it.