Reviews for Pillow Talk
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This isn't stupid.

It's cute, it's sweet, it's adorable.

I love it!

I love the ending hehe
ChuBerri chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I'm not a huge fan of Hiei/Bara, but a friend was like, "Try it" so I was reading a few. Okay, this is the second one But the story is superduper :D I like it
cheshire-writer chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This was such a cute story, I just had to post a review, I loved it. Cute doesn't really describe this story well though, adorable suits it better :)
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I think this is cute and the only one of these I've read (I like to start at the begining of fanfictios when I look up characters). Nice.
sabrerocker chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That was so cute! Hiei was exeptionally well written. I love your attention to detail! Please write MORE!
calikocat chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
T_T
Kuwabara lover112 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
This is great _
Abandonded and Left chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Aw, very cute. It's so hard to find stuff for this underloved pairing. - *glompage*
VodkandCoke chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
lol! its kawaii! made me giggle in a good way and go aw
yllom21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Aw, that is so cute and adorable! Wonderful job, and excellent little story!
Chibi Kitsune Warrior chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I love KuwaHiei!
White Dog 2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Dude I loved this! Totally made my day! And the pairing is awesome, the best in YYH! Keep it up, hope you post more stuff like this!

WD
UmecuAngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I HATE WHAT YOU WROTE SO MUCH!I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD WRITE A HIEI KWABARA FANFIC!I didn't even read it and I hate it!I HATE Kwabaka!Hiei is extremlly(sp?) cool though so right now I am full appologies if I'm I am you can hate me for a period of 2 to 6 I feel ya.

(_
kogas-mate chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Super kawaii! It's weird how the total devious Hiei could also be so surprisingly innocent. But it makes him that much more cuter! :-) Great story and fluff!
Raven Mage Jagonshi chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
please, please, is it possible that you can write a short, fluffy/and or one shot lemon of Kazuma and Hiei? I've read all the ones that exsist and i can't post my own 'cause i lost microsoft word.

Please, just a small request.

flowerpetals91