Reviews for Kendo no Go: A Fanfic in 100 Chapters
Maeve Riannon chapter 100 . 12/25/2003
The end! I cannot believe it...So soon. _ It was a very fitting end, with a new couple starting their life together full of hope and joy. I think Kenshin must be happier than what he shows. ;)
Iram chapter 100 . 12/24/2003
I got all misty -eyed becasue I realized that this was the end. However, I can't deny this was a beautiful ending and , in a curious way, a hope-filled beginning. For a final chapter, this was perfect: it tied loose ends and it was as touching, special and moving as every single chapter of this your master piece. I want to thank you for creating this fanfic because it was quite the experience and a lesson, both in writing, as well as an important balm with valuable teachings for the soul.
I will look for your sequel and I will, once again, say thank you for inspiring us fanfiction writers with such lovely story.
Crazy Girl Person chapter 100 . 12/24/2003
The perfect chapter to end such a great story. Don't know what else to say really, except maybe Happy Holidays. Can't wait to read your next story.
Aimi-chan chapter 100 . 12/24/2003
OH GOSH! THE STORY HAS ENDED! ACK! -goes crazy- Oh well... _ We still have a sequel to go... In the sequel, are other characters going to be included? I hope so. It'd be soo interesting. Even the things that happened to the enemies after the manga kind of stuff... you know? or maybe not. Your choice. Either way, I'm sure I'll be hooked onto that too. heehee. So let's FIGHT ON!
Espi chapter 100 . 12/24/2003
CONGRATULATIONS!
Wow... 100 chapters, and all of them so beautifully written, especially the last one. You are an amazing writer. Once again, congratulations. )
Rainchaser chapter 100 . 12/24/2003
This is a beautiful ending to a beautiful piece of work. Thanks so much for writing it!
JML chapter 100 . 12/24/2003
and appropriate with the weather! excellent chapter, i say this one is probably one of the best chapters of the whole entire thing, that it is! wonderful Kenji and Kenshin moment, as well Kenshin's musings.
seventeen is a good age, although in the old days, men and women young as 15 are considered as adults, guys through genpuku (forgot the girls but maybe something a female version).
April-san chapter 99 . 12/19/2003
This has got to be one of the sweetest RK fics I have ever read. The rain. Finding the cricket. I could just see the gleem in Kenshin's eyes as he opened his hand to Kaoru. Unspoken romance. Beautiful! Just beautiful.
I can't wait to read more of your fics!
Chibilover2000 chapter 99 . 12/19/2003
I'm so happy for u! JUst one more chapter and ur done! I never read a fic wit 100 chapters! Well all I have to do is wait till ur last one!
Kaji chapter 99 . 12/19/2003
I'm absolutely horrible about reviewing, but I had to say that this is my favorite chapter of 'Kendo no Go' to date. It captures an incredibly beautiful moment, and the whole impact of it is encapsulated within the simplicity of the text.
I've been following this from the begining, and it has been a joy to be able to read and see how your conceptions have progressed. This story is a gem, and I am both honored to have been able to read it as well as a little sad that it's ending...but, trite as it is, all good things must end.
...Anyway, I just mean that I really really love it, and that you're a fantastic author. I am in awe of you and I offer you homemade bread. _
Calger chapter 99 . 12/18/2003
An excellent question...I somehow manage it though. "chiizu" doesn't technically work does it? Oh well, the human mouth can do some truly strange things (and I really didn't mean anything dirty when I typed that :P). This was a nice, subtle chapter, especially the way Kaoru kept accidentally stumbling on parallels with Tomoe and Kenshin's relationship. She would of course be quite oblivious to this, and Kenshin's reactions are what I'd expect of someone who's finally put that past behind him. He will never forget it, but he's finally learned to live with it, and to not freak out or withdraw when he's reminded of it. A nice pre-closing chapter :) I got a bit worried when I read your journal...is everything okay? *looks at Akai with concern and frets from across the Pacific*
animefanrk2k chapter 99 . 12/17/2003
One! Soon to be zero! The final chapter's at hand! Where's my celebration shoes? Where's my grieving boots? Where's my sequel slippers? We have a fanfic to end and another to begin here! Hahaha. Sorry, I'm just in a good mood (found out I won a dvd, yay). Anyway, yes, I am counting down. Haha. The last chapter. *sigh* It's happy and sad at the same time. I can't wait for the sequel though, since this is so good, I'm sure you'll be able to write the sequel even better!
Lady No Da 201 chapter 99 . 12/17/2003
*chanting* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Thanks for the tip, problem is, I can only see the english on Cartoonnetwork and we're only on episode 8! Plus, no where that i know of have the subbed episode on the internet for download! Know any places? please update soon, and are you going to do a sequal? *loudspeaker annouces:countdown starting...now!* Congrats on doing 100 chapters!
ChiisaiKo chapter 99 . 12/17/2003
Wow. This is one of my favourite chapters, too. I love that you can both celebrate and mourn life in this-and how the barrier between memory and the present seems to crumble in Kenshin's mind. It's beautiful, and I think it's a really really sophisticated juxtaposition between the silent reserved personality of Tomoe to the joyous, exuberant, cheerfullness of Kaoru. You do it through Kenshin, through symbols, through nature. This is truly amazingly crafted.
Well done. Seriously. I am very very impressed.
Maeve Riannon chapter 99 . 12/17/2003
Wow, man, so many awkward remembrances in just a minute...:( ) Poor Kenshin...and poor Kaoru, trying toguess whoch was the matter. Im glad that you updated, but sad because theres just one to go!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »