Reviews for Kendo no Go: A Fanfic in 100 Chapters
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 10/13/2008

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
Aww.. Kenshin1 *hugs*

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
Lol. Nice job, keep up the great work )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Aww.. I want to hear the toon XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Aww.. cute

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Nice job )

O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 100 . 10/11/2008
i really love it, it took me awhile to finish reading it, but it was worthy.

thank you !
skenshingumi chapter 100 . 4/8/2007
That really was beautiful. What a lovely way to end a wonderful and wonderfully written story. I had started this once or twice before but was initially a little put off by the “downer" quality of the earlier chapters. Actually, you examined Kenshin and Kaoru through small details to allow this rich tapestry of their characters and their life to emerge.

I thought this chapter was particularly haunting. I thought the idea of Kenshin assessing his life as he walks in the snow, contemplating his own marriages in light of Yahiko’s upcoming one was inspired. There’s nothing like a sweet little boy to pull him fully into the present. I loved the way you had Kenji ask if Tousan was better after Kenshin scoops him up to warm him.
skenshingumi chapter 99 . 4/8/2007
I thought it was very clever the way you had Kaoru saying things that were echoes of Kenshin's time with Tomoe in Otsu. I could picture Kenshin suppressing a gasp when she said he brought the rain. Of course, the nice thing is how light hearted all Kaoru's references are. Even Kenshin may dip into brooding but he can't stay there in the face of her good humor. The rainbow was certainly the nice symbol of renewal for them.
skenshingumi chapter 97 . 4/8/2007
I like that. I didn't guess it either although I suppose I should have.
skenshingumi chapter 96 . 4/8/2007
I don't know if it was your intent but this dream goes from almost happy to having a rather ominous tone. Perhaps it's more philosophical than that. It’s as if Kaoru is living out all the possibilities of her family life in that dream. They are happy, sad, and in between in turn and in combination, together but not really together and yet the family is always there for each other.
skenshingumi chapter 92 . 4/8/2007
I loved the ending as Kenshin gets pensive as he says good night to Kenji. It’s what all parents hope for, that the years of energy and love spent with your young child will hold them through life and be remembered in their spirit, if not in a conscious way.
skenshingumi chapter 91 . 4/8/2007
I love the sweet ones. I am glad that you put in a scene where Kenshin tells Kaoru his feelings.
skenshingumi chapter 90 . 4/8/2007
I like the sense of "we made it!" This seems a natural thought for either Kenshin or Kaoru to have considering what they had to survive to get to this point.
skenshingumi chapter 89 . 4/8/2007
I like this. You don't see much on how Kaoru views Saito except perhaps with annoyed anger. Like so many of your chapters, this delves deeper. I particularly like the reflection on Kenshin announcing him as friend on Enishi's island. "Saitou hadn't objected; hadn't even reacted to the statement. His eyes were on his opponent, waiting for the next battle to come. He cared nothing for the words of the one he claimed to have become a sentimental idiot.

But he didn't object."