Reviews for Ellie's plans
Drrakkos chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Excellent story... I will love if you update this more often.

Love, Drrakkos
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
Poor Chuck is left in overload and everyone ignores him on the couch. It is almost a case of Couch Lock. Please continue.
baldcoder chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Poor Chuck! The guy can't catch a break with info over load.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
I can actually see Ellie as an assassin. I can imagine a doctor mentality viewing it as a form of social surgery. However in that case, I can't imagine her raising Chuck to be such a wimp around guns.
Deathzbreath chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
I think you brought a great point from the show up here, Chuck's refusal to actually kill someone. Well, outside of Shaw who he didn't end up killing but at the time he thought he did. While I can understand his desire to not hurt anyone he ends up putting his partners lives on the line because of his own feelings. In the line of work they are in you have to do whatever it takes to keep yourself and those you work with safe. I like how you handled this, good chapter.
sevenrez chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
I hope they got through to Chuck unlike the show. Can't wait till Morgan is gone! Thank you!
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
I loved how Ellie almost exploded when Chuck told her he was not aiming at the bad guys. Please continue.
Sir Chucky chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Another good chapter with action. Now that Chuck understands fact from fiction in the spy world, maybe he will stand and be that good spy we know he can be, well maybe.
Nancy Mathews chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
I'm sorry that this is the end of this story. I really liked it. As for Chuck being treated badly in this chapter. I don't really consider that he was. It just seems to me like he was being told what was what and how it was and how he put everybody's life in jeopardy including his own and he would continue to do so, if he continued to behave in that manner (not aiming) and that he needed to take this seriously and modify his behavior (aim when he shot at the bad guys because they would certainly be aiming at him and his colleagues and friends. But ending up with Sarah, I wouldn't say Chuck was treated too badly. :-) Can't wait for your next story when you have time or the muse hits
baldcoder chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Another good chapter. Well done. Thanks for the update!
JR69stang chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
I am really enjoying this story.
You have dumped the WT/WT crap,
and I like it. Ellie is perfect in this setting.
Please continue. Thanks for writing. JR
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
I loved both Sarah's and Casey's reaction in being included in the Spy business upper echelons. Please continue.
sevenrez chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Wow that was a lot of movement in the story. Yes Ellie is definitely OC in this story. I still don't know if I like her but definitely respect her character. Thank you!
Sir Chucky chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Good chapter, it maybe just the way I am reading the story, but it seems to me that everyone including Sarah is treating Chuck a little crapy. I do enjoy the story though keep up the good work.
sevenrez chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
First issue why a ford fusion? They could have gotten him something cooler?! Next why keep Morgan around, he really isn't needed. It still feel like Chuck lacked confidence when the cheating scandal happened. I thought they improved that? Thanks for the new chapter!