Reviews for Survival Instincts
katia chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
I can't tell if I like this so much because I'm in the middle of finals and I have some profs I would like to do this to or not, but either way this is really well done! Poor Harper! I can't wait for your next update...I have three more papers to slog through :)
Bolo chapter 18 . 5/9/2003
All that pain! How are the others going to react? Will Rommie notice the type of scars on his body later on? Will they find him as he slips deeper into his hole...
Scaramouche chapter 18 . 5/8/2003
There are only so many things one can say about something so grand so I'm not going to even try. Anxiously awaiting more.
Mako chapter 17 . 5/3/2003
NO!, it is comming to a close, this is by far the best angst I have ever read, please start another story once this one is done.

This is good stuff!
no Name chapter 17 . 5/2/2003
Come on you have got so far now just finish it plz! if dont get my fix of this story i am going to cry!
Scaramouche chapter 17 . 5/2/2003
God, I love this story! It's simply amazing. I love your ideas and writing style. Can't wait for more of this and other stories as well.
Dragon of the Elements chapter 16 . 4/28/2003
Whoa. You must have some serious anger issues. lol. But really, that is some nasty torture. Ineventive, extremelly, but now I feel a little ill. How in the hell did you come up with all that?

By the way loe your story. Very original and well written. Somehow I don't think it's going to end well. Somebody's gonna die.

Dragon of the Elements
Scaramouche chapter 16 . 4/28/2003
Amazing, simply amazing. I think I may have actually been speechless there for a minute and trust me I talk a LOT. Dying for more.
No Name chapter 16 . 4/28/2003
Plz dont make us wait for the next update. Your doing such a great job. I really cant wait for the next update. So if you wouldnt mind could you plz post it quickly. Plz. Thanking you in advance. Mr no name.
Bolo chapter 15 . 4/18/2003
Wow! Just Wow! How will he do it? Will Dylan/Fex last longer? What about the Pytho pride? Will they try to find them? Will they destroy the nebula when have a chance? This and more on the next chapter!
Scaramouche chapter 15 . 4/18/2003
Icredibly awesome. Waiting impatiently for the next chapter.

Frolick Scaramouche Tortuga loves you
Cid Dante chapter 15 . 4/18/2003
damn, this keeps getting better and better
Dawn N chapter 15 . 4/18/2003
Okay, I liked that chapter, too. I can't wait to see what happens next - what's going to happen when the "Buzz" drug in his system runs out? I'm looking forward to finding out. Also, I especially liked the mental thoughts Tyr was having - supporting Harper in his efforts to free the Nietzschean from the alien invader. Write more soon!
Kaiyote chapter 15 . 4/18/2003
*jaw drops* I-it-uh. So good. So sad. *sniff* You must continue. You must.

There are no other words to say because I'm speechless.
BluJay chapter 15 . 4/17/2003
OMG OMG OMG! I'm so glad that you update. Man, I was so shaking in my seat! The pain... I think Harper is goin'ta need a new head.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »