Reviews for Survival Instincts
Rockergurl chapter 36 . 5/12/2004
I hardly ever review stories anymore, but after reading that, I can't not. This is one of the most heart-wrenching stories I've ever read. It's absolutly amazing, and I cried several times. Your Tyr seemed a bit off to me at times, but you write Harper so well, that I forgive you. I love that you showed us that Harper isn't the wimp that many fanfiction writers make him out to be. Because, as you've said in this story, Harper didn't survive on Earth by being weak. But then there's the rare moment, (EXTREMELY rare, don't blink or you'll miss it rare) that you also see the kittenish Harper, which is also enjoyable. I love how you capture Harper's and yet somehow manage to allow him some shred of hope. It makes for some very powerful writing. I love it. Very nice, and overall, besides the rare grammar mistake and at odd times me scratching my head and thinking Dylan/Tyr wouldn't say/do that, I can't find much bad to say about it. Nice.
Vampire1326 chapter 36 . 3/2/2004
The single most amazing story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I stand in awe before you. Please keep writing.
BoxerMan chapter 36 . 2/22/2004
Incredible. I have only recently started reading Andromeda fics and watching the show, and this has raised the bar for everything else. One of my newest favorites.
Devona Wolfe chapter 36 . 2/8/2004
Wonderfully done. I laughed, I cried... and even though I cried more than I laughed, I loved it. Thanks for the fic. I hope to see more from you in the future.
Scaramouche chapter 36 . 1/22/2004
Please tell me your thinking of writing a follow up. Beautiful fic. Truly.
Ilmare2 chapter 36 . 1/16/2004
Well I must say that was a fantastic end to a fantastic fic! *Wipes tear from eye*
I have loved this from the first chapter and you have written a wonderful fic full of angst, drama, pain and love. The descriptions and characterizations are stunning and you should be proud of the way you have captured the raw emotions of the entire Andromeda crew. I am very glad they supported Harper through the whole year and the scene at the end on the beach was touching and priceless!
Congratulations on a job well done and I hope to see more fics from you in the future!
electricgurl chapter 36 . 1/16/2004
I can't believe it's over...(crying) in a good way of course...i loved this fic please tell me you have writen other ones...
Mary Rose chapter 36 . 1/15/2004
You did a great job with this.
dstrbd child chapter 36 . 1/14/2004
omg i luvved that story. i'm so happy that the ending was happy. i would hunt u down if u had just killed off harper at the end. gr8 story, it has to b 1 of the best 1's that i've read. i luv harper!
~dstrbd child
the-bloodiest chapter 36 . 1/14/2004
get story! i really loved it alot! thanks for writing it!
See ya!
X3 chapter 36 . 1/14/2004
I can't beleive it's over
We've been reading this for so long! Almost a whole year!
This really was great, it had a great ending.
It's so nice to see Harper back at the beach, able to move past such a horrible ordeal. That's really in charicter considering all he'd already been though.
The whole 36 chapter epic was really well written and kept you wanting more. It was a great story and surely is an all time favorite of many many readers.
Gook luck with future endevors. Keep up the good work.
eyesofisis chapter 35 . 1/12/2004
oh, PLEASE nureek, next chapter! You know I'm hanging on your every word! It's wonderful, and damn you, but you have a nasty sense of humor to make us all hang like this (but we love it!) !
X3 chapter 35 . 12/27/2003
I love this story
I've been reading it every time you update, but I don't know if I've reviewed it before. (I am quite a lurker- but working on reform)
Keep writing, it's just so vivid and great
(and so very full of owies)
Keep up the good work
Scaramouche chapter 35 . 12/23/2003
Oh my god, I haven't reviewed this story in so long. Sorry about that. (Like you care. .) So anyways, I hope you're going to write a happy ending for us. Poor, poor Harper. Beautiful imagery, as always. I don't know how you do it. You are truly a god among us mere mortals. *bows down in respect* Anxiously awaiting more. (promise to review when you update...well maybe a little late but still -.)
Ilmare2 chapter 35 . 12/23/2003
A year? No! Not my poor Harper!
Now he's all alone with those evil ubers! I hope the Andromeda returns soon!
Great chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens to Harper!
Update soon!