Reviews for Survival Instincts
dstrbd child chapter 35 . 12/22/2003
oh no. they're gonna torture my luv. i luv the pain. u r the best i luv this story so much. plz update soon. i wanna no what's gonna happen 2 my harper. poor harper!1 WHA! he's my precious baby. i'm glad that he came out of his shell 4 beka. plz update soon.
EarthDragon chapter 35 . 12/21/2003
Um...
*grabs Harper and pulls him up and away from the Nietzcheans, then grabs a big club and runs aroun hitting the ubers until they go far, far away*
Not good. Really not good. Here I was, finally thinking that Harper was acutally not totally insane and going to die a slow, horrible death, then BANG!
*falls down dead*
Seriously, I hope there's an update soon. If not, pretty soon I'm going to be in a nice white room wearing one of those funky jackets. Very good story, by the way, but I still feel this is not going to end well. Any chance of a sequel, once this is done?
Dragon of the Elements
EarthDragon chapter 35 . 12/21/2003
Um...
*falls down dead*
Dragon of the Elements
JC6 chapter 34 . 12/6/2003
update soon!
Ilmare2 chapter 33 . 11/27/2003
I'm so sorry I haven't left more reviews! I really do love this fic and have eagerly awaited each new chapter! Sorry bout that, I'll be sure to review more often!
I'm glad Beka and Trance are there for poor Harper! He's already been to hell and back and I sense his problems will only get worse from here!
Great story, love all the angst! I definitely can't wait to read more so update soon!
pbfate chapter 33 . 11/27/2003
wow, great chapter! the guard...o...you made him very believable. I loved the 'hero, monster, killer, saved' thing. twas very clever. keep up the great story-tellin'! Happy Thanksgiving!

Irish
dstrbd child chapter 33 . 11/26/2003
oh my poor poor poor poor harper. he is so tormented. i luv it. i luv this story so much. i hope that they eventually get harper out of the cell. i luv him so much. plz update soon. the wait is driving me crazy.
Starman800 chapter 33 . 11/26/2003
Oh by the gods youhave posted anothe rchapter. PLEASE don't let us wait again for another one.. PLEASE im begging you.. Please!
dstrbd child chapter 32 . 11/5/2003
omg, my poor baby. i hope that harper gets out soon. i'm starting to fell so sry 4 him and i hope that he lives. POOR HARPER! plz let him get out of the jail and let him live. great story. hope that u update soon.
Luna Malfoy chapter 32 . 11/2/2003
OOh, my poor, poor Harper! If I get these stupid Sabra-Jaguars in my hands! *gr*

Again, great chapter!

Luna
dstrbd child chapter 31 . 10/27/2003
omg. how could you do that to harper. i can't believe that he is in jail for 10 yrs! plz get him out. save my harper. plz! i luv this story, the suspense was killing me when i was reading what dylan was gonna say about harper. great job and keep up the good work.
scatteredbrains chapter 31 . 10/26/2003
OMG! how? wha? Harper? wha? huh? who'd he kill? and why? why? why? why? why? why? OMG! Harper didn't really kill someone, right? i mean...that's just not...Harper! WAH! "sniff sniff" it's so sad how everyone's getting nightmares, or they can't sleep cause they're looking for Harper! aW! y won't Harper just admit that he needs help? plz Harper! LOL! right, anyway, so, GREAT chapter! plz update REALLY soon! D
C-Chan10 chapter 31 . 10/26/2003
*SitZ staring at the screen, wide-eyed* Oh. My. Fucking. God. This story has taken me three hours to read, but it was worth it! I have never read such a good story! You have to continue this A.S.A.P I can't wait until the next chappi!
Luna Malfoy chapter 31 . 10/26/2003
OMG!

You can't just stop here! That's such an evil cliffhanger! Ten years for murder! Shit! How are they supposed to get him out of there! But hey, at least he will be over the withdrawal if it takes the crew a bit longer to free him! He will be freed, won't he? Man, that was just a brilliant chapter, again! I really can't wait to read the next! I hope you will update soon!

Luna
Hebe chapter 31 . 10/26/2003
This has got to be one of the best fanfics on the whole of the net. PLEASE keep writing! Your characterisation is spot on and it's full of Harper owies; what more could anyone want? Seriously, good job and keep it up :-)
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »