Reviews for Survival Instincts
scatteredbrains chapter 30 . 10/23/2003
aw! well, good thing everyone (except for Beka) is fine now! except Harper too...where is he? what's he doing now? i'm so curious! ack! plz update REALLY soon! the suspense is killing me! literally! lol! right, come on, Harper, let them help u! D GREAT chapter, by the way, finally! Dylan and Tyr r talking again! lol! right, so, plz update REALLY soon! D
the-bloodiest chapter 30 . 10/20/2003
Finlly! i thought you were never going to update!

but thanks any way!
dstrbd chapter 30 . 10/19/2003
omg! is harper gonna b ok? plz update soon. u can't just stop right there. i need 2 no what happens 2 harper. ah. poor harper. plz let him b alive. great chapter by the way. update soon plz!
Luna Malfoy chapter 30 . 10/17/2003
Wooho! Finally!

Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!

But I still don't know what Harper's path is, so please let us find out in the next chapter! I'm addicted to this story and I'm sure that I'm not the only one!

me chapter 30 . 10/17/2003
Agian! I can't believe you've done it again! Another amazing chapter! Keep up the good work!
Luna Malfoy chapter 29 . 10/11/2003
Ok, I'm really suffering from withdrawal!

...UPDATE!

decker chapter 29 . 10/7/2003
I love the story so far, I think it's gr8. Keep the ideas flowing.
TheFan01 chapter 29 . 10/5/2003
The whole story rocks. I love it. Going straight into my Favorite stories list right now.
pbfate chapter 29 . 9/23/2003
As always, 29 was a great chapter. Like all the others. The cliffhanger was evil, but I think I can survive until your next update, which I am looking forward to. I'm adding this story to my fav's list when I finish this review. I just recently looked at my favorite story's list and was shocked to see that I had not added this story. So immediatly I looked you up, and also realized I had not review (I don't know where my mind is...) so, I figured, kill two birds with one stone. Even though it's not nice to kill birds in general, but I'm getting off subject. I really enjoy this fanfic, and I have to admit, it is - by far - one of the best Andromeda fanfic's I have ever read. I congradulate you on your success in the fanfiction world and await impatiently for your next chapter.

as always,

Irish
scatteredbrains chapter 29 . 9/11/2003
*GASPS* NO! Harper! why do u have to retaliate? it's for ur own good! Rev wants to help u! "sigh" but, nonetheless, FABULOUS chapters! i loved them both! sorry for not reviewing the last chapter, but i got cut off from the internet for more than two weeks, so, yea, WONDERFUL chapter! hopefully, Harper won't be able to get himself into any drugs and trouble in the mean time...! D plz update REALLY soon! D
Bolo chapter 29 . 9/11/2003
No! Never too broken, the others might not be able to help him but he can help himself, find a way however strange and unhealthy it maybe. Harper has survival instincts. Whats with Trance and the whole "never did seem to play a role in her perfect possible futures" hey! thats just her loss!
shokabuku chapter 29 . 9/9/2003
ARGGH! You are such a tease! More, more, more, more...please! You can't leave our Harper broken like that...please do more soon, okay?
the-bloodiest chapter 29 . 9/8/2003
you are SO COOL!
Luna Malfoy chapter 29 . 9/7/2003
Ah! I hate cliffhangers!

What is Harper doing?

What's his path! I don't get it!

But again, great chapter!

Storm Silverhand chapter 29 . 9/6/2003
Another amazing chapter! You must lend me your muse! Keep them coming!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »