Reviews for The Stranger
I normally don’t do this but please please please continue this story it’s awesome and one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read so please don’t let it die out.
Kifo Sotri chapter 4 . 3/16
This was a wonderful story to read, and I wish we could see more of it in the future. Regardless of that, I loved this and will most certainly reread it in the future.
Speedyquader chapter 4 . 3/5
I know this story is really old, but it deserves some love! You mentioned that you still have a few scenes written; think you could post those?
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 3/3
The best SAO Bleach crossover yet. I love what you've done with Ichigo. I wonder how he'll respond to the Kayaba infiltrator? And what Urahara is up to? Hmm. Don't sweat the 'accuracy' stuff. This is fanfiction. You can AU as much as it suits you. Thanks!
CodyJaaxs chapter 4 . 2/19
I really like this fic, its also the first one I've read where Urahara doesn't just throw him into sao lol. I would love to read more of this if you ever get the urge to keep it up!
Tempest-Rage chapter 3 . 1/6
well, first fanfic I read where Diabel not die ...
Tingion chapter 4 . 10/25/2018
I know you are probably not gonna update after two years but just wanted to let you know i loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2018
cool.
sanguinefelis chapter 3 . 6/1/2018
I really like how you've showed Ichigo inspiring everyone and naturally falling into the role of a leader. Your fic shows great insight into character and I hope to read more at some point. :)
larmmason chapter 3 . 3/21/2018
doraemax chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
Very very interesting beginning. Hmm...i noticed Argo recognized in IRL? How come?
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
This is way better than the literary poop I've read in this crossover section so far. I would rather at least Kirito, if not other SAO main characters, evenly share the main character spot rather than Ichigo being the one who does everything and Kirito and Asuna just follow along like lackeys, but at least they're there with him and it's not Ichigo taking over everything Kirito does in canon. Anyway, I hope you keep this going!
Speedyquader chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
. I miss this story! Please come back soon! This is good writing!
Tilty.bbb chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
A fantastic start
Yue in the Stars chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
I just love the little bits of Abridged series scattered all around... It's amazing! ;-D