Reviews for Death is but the Next Great Adventure
Areedz460 chapter 24 . 9/23
HAHAHAHAHHAHA THAT IS A FÅ°CKING HORRIFIC NIGHTMARE HAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHIIIIIIITE I'M DYIIIIING HAHHAHAHAH
IloveHeat chapter 13 . 9/17
Great story but seriously...what about the cloak? Will I spend the rest of this book waiting to find out who has the cloak? Is Peter sleeping on the cloak? Inquiring minds need to know what happened to the cloak
silentmayhem chapter 53 . 9/16
Draco is so going to notice the difference in Harry , come morning. I wonder if he will be able to hold in the smug knowing smirk from his face
Crystal Aquafina chapter 53 . 9/12
Loved this chapter!
bkerrmom1 chapter 53 . 9/7
Whew... steamy!
makoto-18 chapter 23 . 9/5
I actually got it..which is surprising...no one would feel like he did and that many references of his soul's song has popped up and when you said something about a melody in the dark, it was the only thing I could think of.
dcdc123 chapter 50 . 9/3
Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all you do with this story. I've taken AP English so I know how to read deeper into things than what is on the surface and I can clearly see just how much Harry has grown and developed since the beginning of this story. The subtle changes and the not so subtle changes are very well done in my opinion and the way you have crafted and moved along the plot is amazing! So I just wanted to say, don't listen to the people that hate on your story just because they can't read beneath the surface.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 53 . 8/29
Lol poor Tom and Harry
Love it
Can't wait
lifelovelaugh chapter 53 . 8/28
Omfg no way lmfao loved this chapter XD
INFPAestheticWS chapter 53 . 8/28
Brilliant absolutely brilliant this fic never fails to make me laugh... I'm loving it so Much! Really looking forward to what happens next, how their relationship furthers (ITS ADORABLE), and Revenge on Umbridge!
rozenmiko chapter 53 . 8/27
Oh... wow... Hot... Was not expecting that. I can kind of see why this is so necessary. Despite being a demigod (basically) Harry is still a teenage boy. Draco being the one who gives him the advice is hilarious. Especially while almost drunk. I think I mentioned a while ago that I was curious about if Tom and Harry still shared a connection. Question answered. Through a wet dream no less. And the fact that neither of them notice it yet is gold. I'm looking forward to Harry going home for Christmas and that first interaction with Tom. I love this story! Update soon!
Tehanu100500 chapter 53 . 8/27
Thank you for another great chapter. Love your story!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 53 . 8/27
Omg did tom...did harry share his images with tom or is it seperate this is too awesome i loved it. I cannot wait for the next chapter
Baxter87 chapter 53 . 8/27