Reviews for Death is but the Next Great Adventure
I love this story
lynarizsajise1 chapter 24 . 8/5
Oh poor Severus!
Oreos chapter 20 . 7/23
I love the pacing of your story. You've done a really good job.
I'm surprised that Harry thinks at one point he could be cruel. I understand the coldness and perhaps the apathy toward certain things as a result of his childhood, dying, and being Death's companion. I just don't see cruelness. Yet.
I'm happy to continue reading.
Natsuyuuki chapter 54 . 7/14
look interesting.
lonewolf420 chapter 50 . 7/6
Lol this just proves my point from last chapter. Sorry for people who being assholes about Harry having feelings caring about people and making mistakes or getting angry but all of that makes my point more valid. He would have crushed that road last chapter. Especially with her being responsible for sending the dementors after him meaning she tried to kill him. Plus even though death isn't omnipotent he can see your past deeds. I find it hard to believe he didn't see something in her to warent instant death.
lonewolf420 chapter 49 . 7/6
Sorry but nope. The Harry of your story with the backing of death himself would have ended her there and then. Simply take her to deaths waiting hands. Sure there would be an investigation. There would be suspicion but no evidence no body no crime.
lonewolf420 chapter 48 . 7/6
While I love this story, I just had a random conversation poo up in my head between one of your character and Harry and was hoping you might include it in a future chapter. Basically your character, doesn't matter much whom so long as it's not part of potter's group. Anyway he or she turns to Harry with a contemplative look on there face after some meeting has ended. And says( You know at first I thought you would be this generation great. Like Dumbledore before you and other greats that come but once a generation. Then Harry raises an eyebrow and says under too? Not anymore? To which the other person says oh no, it will most likely be the Malfoy boy or some other friend of yours the world is yet to meet. Harry instantly thinking of Tom but saying nothing. Instead he asks and what do you think of me? To which they reply, your one of them rare few that are born once every multiple generation one who draws in other great people and furthers them to hights never thought posible. Your more like Merlin escorting Arthur to kingdom making Morgona great before she chose her own path. Harry swallows hard unnerved by the pure fact at which this was stated. So to change the subject a little bit he asks then why not Anthony he is my closest friend, secretly thinking not counting Tom? To which the other person only laughs and says every truly great figure has someone at there size every step of the way, some one you either never hear of or there story gets so twisted they become known as there let owl or side kick. That's Anthony role and he wouldn't have it any other way regardless of how he's remembered afterwards or even if he is.) Don't know why that scene played out in my head feel free to use it change it whatever. Have a great night.
WikaWW chapter 20 . 7/1
I want one of these photos! Where can I order them?! ()/
JustAReader248 chapter 54 . 6/27
oh no you better update
JustAReader248 chapter 52 . 6/27
omw i cant stop smiling!
JustAReader248 chapter 51 . 6/27
im dying this is the best story ive read yet
lonewolf420 chapter 7 . 6/27
Ok first off love the story so far and I know Harry is a good guy in this story or at least he is in my opinion so far anyway. But when I read that last line in this chapter I swear I heard in my head,(I'm number 2, hello number 2). The start of a life long minionship to doctor evil, by number 2 for that's all we ever know him as. Anyway kind of weird thought so bad to share it
addictedtocsi777 chapter 54 . 6/26
I love this story! I think you are doing a good job and are portraying the characters how you see them in a clear and interesting way! Keep up the good work!
Rairi Valelira chapter 54 . 6/23
Lol
Sam est classe chapter 54 . 6/23
He promised, but that wasn't him who wrote the article ! I'm sure they hadn't the right to write the names, those fake journalists. They should buy this damn paper and offer a job to real journalists who investigate, have morals and think about what they're doing.
Harry is ill, but I'm furious for them (it's good to be spectator sometimes).
About Tom and Harry: i'll miss how adorables they were. But at the same time they will be together one day, and it's pretty natural they wait a little, and take the time to sort out the mess that are their lives.
A thing I love in this story is how bounding with others is not easy, or as natural as some seem to think it is. And how Harry decide to bound with others (but not everyone), and let them in. I like that he don't have just two best friends like in the books (where it's a bit a toxic relationship sometimes), but a group, and he talk to many people without being their friend (because it would be strange: you can't be friend with your entire school).
Thank you for the chapter, and the story so far; and I'm happy to learn you found your muse again.
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »