Reviews for Death is but the Next Great Adventure
Shadow Eclipse chapter 49 . 4h
Love it as always
Can’t wait
SaiyanPrincess chapter 49 . 18h
Awesome chapter, I love how even though Hardy is mad, and rightfully so, he still manages to think of consequences and will love more sneakily. I can only imagine what Tom would do when he finds out. I love how you portray magic and give Harry’s an icy feel. I also love your descriptions of Death, the afterlife, and necromancy they all just flow so well together. Thank you for updating and writing.
I loved the chapter I hope fast the next
wildcat1144 chapter 49 . 6/16
I hate Umbitch, but yay he's getting rid of the bloodquills. I wonder what she will do for detention now.
SerenityKitsune chapter 49 . 6/15
pirates? like pirates of the Caribbean? hell yeah if read it
bellapom chapter 49 . 6/15
Great story!
QueenMaraudeur chapter 49 . 6/15
Your writing is very good and I can not wait for the rest, thank you for updating
Jason Cromwell chapter 49 . 6/15
I sorry, but this was the dumbest chapter you could have written, Harry comes back and restores Voldemort, but has to put up with Umbridge and her bloodquills. There was so much you could have done to change that or better yet get Umbridge to hang herself by revealing what she's doing. He's powerful and smart, but can't fight back against her. If you say it's because she has political backing, than that's just ridiculous against media attention focused on her misconduct, especially with young children attending that school. Don't you think a parent would be worried, they would raise alarm and march right to the school for answers. And with wealthy parents, like Draco's, you bet they would be the first to demand answers. Hogwarts is separate from the Ministry, Umbridge has to answer to the childrens parents.
Gurgaraneth chapter 49 . 6/14
Yes plz upload it
Lol unbridge is not ganna last long
xartixticx chapter 10 . 6/14
I must say, that I'm truely Infatuated with your writing! From my perspective your story is well thought out, and the characters' personalities are quite believable. It's an amazing read, I was hooked only a few paragraphs into the very first chapter!

To be honest I'm reading this when I should really~ be updating my own story! XD
Dekatria13 chapter 49 . 6/14
Thanks for updating..
hplemonpersona chapter 49 . 6/14
yes yes yes I would love that! pls post it!
MayaHikari chapter 49 . 6/14
send letters to all parents and school board that blood quill are normal detention implements.
Anon chapter 49 . 6/14
This chapter was most disappointing in the entire fic considering the fact Harry was so OOC. It seems you did so just to follow canon. Harry has so much backing considering he has Malfoy. He was trying to go to Dumbledore when he could also go to Flitwick.
Charlie0925 chapter 49 . 6/14
Ugh, I loath that ghastly woman! Brilliant, brilliant writing here honey; I truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »