Reviews for Death is but the Next Great Adventure
ADeliciousAmbiguity chapter 57 . 3/8
This chapter is like an AUHarry was just on summer break before thiswhen was Geoffrey supposed to have happened? And why would he be so traumatized out of the blue? It's totally OOC for someone so close to Death, as well. Hate itmaybe because I love the story so much, feels like I have whiplash.
realanonymouscinnamonroll chapter 61 . 12/31/2023
lovely as always, i reread this and its great
I don't get it chapter 22 . 4/7/2023
What did it turn into was it like a song or something?
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 61 . 2/12/2023
As part of my annual "read my favorite fanfics," I came to visit. I still love your story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 61 . 1/17/2023
This started off strong but got more frustrating and off-direction that the tone and these started out with. Ignoring the various plot holes and glazed over legal/ magical inadequacies, thank you for an enjoyable first 200k words
yk91o1 chapter 61 . 1/13/2023
great story overall, but how you handled Riddle was a bit weak. Even if he's no longer the power-hungry Voldemort he would still be the ambitious man he is. And Harry's relationship with death just kind of dies out and is used for plot convincing. Don't get me wrong I do love this story and the overall plot, it just needs a bit of rework.
jiromanawari chapter 16 . 11/12/2022
how stupid can this story get? Harry knows that the dam. journal is a horcrux and he still insists on bringing it with him all the time? The fuck is wrong with the author? plot convenience, I say. Dropping this shit.
jmock2k2 chapter 50 . 9/5/2022
I personally think that your story is one of the most beautifully crafted pieces of fanfiction that I have had the pleasure to read. It is by far my favorite one in the Harry Potter fandom, and deserves to be immortalized online, and in the minds of the readers. A wonderful job author!
Topsecret07 chapter 61 . 6/28/2022
omg, great story. absolutely loove it. please update soon
erichg chapter 2 . 5/23/2022
I'm as confused as Harry... what's going on now?
SirchSidhe chapter 61 . 4/22/2022
This was a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it.
LunaLuna99999 chapter 61 . 4/21/2022
I know it been a long time since you update, but I hop you decided to come back to this.
It is a well written story with a gradual plot that keeps the reader coming back without boring them by sticking to one aspect.
gemini shawty chapter 33 . 3/27/2022
this fic is making me want to go read harry x anthony fics after this
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 61 . 3/26/2022
Enjoying the story thanks .
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 56 . 3/26/2022