Reviews for Death is but the Next Great Adventure
RebeliousOne chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
Dumbles really won't be expected this Harry. I'm curious what will happen with the stone. Death would hate such a thing. He would feel it was cheating him, wouldn't he?

As for houses, if I were to guess, it would be either Slytherin or Ravenclaw unless Dumbles manages to interfere somehow. Especially now that he knows that Harry is nothing like he thought he would be. Still, I can see him and Draco remaining friends since he wouldn't be the typical Griff. Although, I don't see that happening. If canon Harry had Slytherin as his first option, there is no way Harry won't go there. This Harry takes the knowledge is power seriously so perhaps a Claw? Either one would be interesting. It's good that he already has Draco as an ally. Hopefully that helps him with Snape.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Looking forward to the next one. :)
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Yeeeessssss. Draco and Harry are friends! Omg, I love Harry's character. Its great. Always looking forward to the next chapter. Till then, ciao!
Chat noir chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter, this a really interesting story so far. I hope to see an update soon. ;)
Sam est classe chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Thank you for your work. It's an interesting story. I like your Death: he's not human but isn't too godlike (in a "I am a mystical creature controlling multiverses so beware" way).
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
Holy shit. This story is all the right. It makes me so excited for the next chapter. I can't wait. But i will.
Omg, what type of pairing will there be?!
Well, till then ciao!
MoonliteNightmare chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
I really love this story so far and I am strongly anticipating the next chapter.
sassy973 chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
Loved it can't wait for the next update.
sassy973 chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Loved it hope you update soon.
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
This is really interesting so far.i look forward to more. Till then, ciao!
sassy973 chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Loved it hope you update soon.
Animeguy420 chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Again I like it alot
MoonliteNightmare chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
I have really loved this story so far and I absolutely can't wait for the next update!
Animeguy420 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I like it, I like it a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter.
1,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101