Reviews for Death is but the Next Great Adventure
wolvesheart chapter 60 . 5/25/2021
You will rue the day you became my first nemesis...by having the most luscious thighs!

Ha! He's yandere!

Love, love, love this. Great work.
RandomPotterFan chapter 60 . 5/23/2021
I was SO excited to see that this fic was getting updates again! This is the third (fourth?) time I've read through it. I didn't expect it to take the turn that it did, but I'm loving it!
Violet's Blueberries chapter 60 . 5/22/2021
So, so good.
bkerrmom1 chapter 60 . 5/20/2021
Whoohoo someone for Anthony! I love this story!
realanonymouscinnamonroll chapter 60 . 5/20/2021
boy really said thighs I mean wow
mizzrazz72 chapter 60 . 5/18/2021
Anthony may be a little crazy.
jessica.chandler chapter 60 . 5/18/2021
Please tell me that that was a bts comment slipped in because if so it was perfect , loving the story is great
HumorMe2 chapter 60 . 5/18/2021
So crafty and creativity written. Can tell you had fun writing it as I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 60 . 5/18/2021
Hahah oh haha Anthony Oh this will be fun
Shadow Eclipse chapter 60 . 5/18/2021
Lol poor Anthony
Love as always
jercyshipper chapter 60 . 5/17/2021
this is amazing
Charlie0925 chapter 59 . 5/13/2021
Truly brilliant writing here honey! Cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Charlie0925 chapter 50 . 5/12/2021
In response your AN, all I can say is.. WELL SAID! I truly applaud your response to any derogatory comments made about your story or the malcontents in general who love to pontificate and/or demoralize writers on this site! Some people are just never happy and are always willing to try and bring people down. So again, well done in standing firm and powering on! This is a brilliant read and you are a truly, truly gifted writer! I for one ADORE the Harry & other characters you have created here, and as always, cannot wait to read more! ;o)
bkerrmom1 chapter 59 . 5/1/2021
Awesome chapter !
Worms-withdirt chapter 59 . 4/25/2021
I haven't been on this site in a very long time and I am extremely happy to see that this work is being continued as it was easily one of my favorites, I hope to see more updates coming out of this soon. :)
1,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »