Reviews for Blood and Honor
Guest chapter 70 . 11/28/2016
This was a really good story I truly enjoyed it took me some time but I kept forgetting about or getting side tracked with daily life issues looking forward to reading more if you ever choose to do so
JJAndrews chapter 70 . 11/3/2016
Well that was a fantastic take on adapting video game to a story in a good way (PS, thanks for getting rid of Lt Bad haircut).
I thought the chemistry was very well done. The romance was very believable and the friendship between Sangius and Vette was great. I'm also glad you included Darth Imperius in this, that's my favourite character in the game. Altogether this was a fantastic read.
JJAndrews chapter 67 . 11/3/2016
Okay Vette is awesome.
jfrost22792 chapter 70 . 8/31/2016
Think you for writing this, it was well written and well paced.
jhenrhi.ida chapter 52 . 8/19/2016
Well... this is your take on what happened. I'm anticipating the inevitable and whether or not that even happens in this story... and I want to say it's getting closer to that point.

I'm excited and I'm really fond of this story.
jhenrhi.ida chapter 36 . 8/18/2016
Had to comment on this one. That last bit was just... profound.
jhenrhi.ida chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
All I have to say is "poor Quinn"...
Taraum chapter 38 . 8/9/2016
Yay, we finally get to meet Pierce! I gotta wonder how it's gonna work out between him and Sanguis. She doesn't seem too interested as of yet, but he is kinda boorishly charming. At the very least, maybe he'll light a fire under Quinn's super tight pants. And poor Sanguis, having to play referee between Quinn and Vette.
Eris Jade Black chapter 33 . 8/6/2016
loved it! on a roll today with all of the new chapters.
jhenrhi.ida chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I just started reading this, and I already find it amusing and it put a smile on my face. I adore Vette as a character, and all of the panic-y stuff in the beginning... I could see her in my head going through that.

I'm looking forward to the rest!
Taraum chapter 28 . 8/3/2016
Aww, I feel so badly for Sanguis. :(. Poor baby girl. I think this scene gave more character to her than any other (love her determination), and I loved seeing some of her motivations. She kind of reminds me of Lord Praven from the JK story, with the whole seeking honor thing. Can't wait to read more. :)
Taraum chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
I just have to say that this story is excellent. I love your writing style, and Sanguis is such an interesting character. I can't wait to read more. :)
Ravia Gray chapter 13 . 7/27/2016
Enjoying this story so much, I absolutely loved Quinn in this chapter, your warrior is cool and Vette of course is so funny. Keep it up!
Doominater84 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Definitely an interesting start, and nice to see how Vette ended up a prisoner. Personally I'm hoping for a Vette romance but I guess I'll have to wait and see, can't wait for the next update!