Reviews for Love's Tales
dragonslayer85 chapter 38 . 5/7
i have just read through this and i have to say i havnt laughed this much for a while. very well written and i cant wait for more
The Phantom Soldier chapter 38 . 4/6
When I first started reading this story, I was thinking it'd be a fun tale with a focus on the adorableness that is WildeHopps. What I wasn't expecting (but am extremely grateful for all the same) is how much I've been drawn into the WolfEyer and now KaraCarl stories occurring (KaraCarl especially!). Between this and Zanrok's "The Conspiracy," I can't get enough of the tumultuous WolfEyer goodness (though that might be my own experience from having been a "canid" who fell ears over paw for a "feline" once, but that's another story).
KittyKate22 chapter 38 . 4/5
That so lovely story All copules are wonderful WolfEyer is my favorite they are so cute But I don't understand what's about this cards? Now all this she-wolfs are part Nadine...herd?
I waiting for next chapter
aidan chapter 35 . 3/18
booooooooooo
jgk641 chapter 38 . 3/5
here's hoping you can keep tjis great story going.
qe rayos con espiritu incluido
jajaa pobre nadine no puede escapar del matrimonio y la alcadesa jajaa la pillaron jojolete
hay que sacudir al lobito que esta bajo de informaciĆ³n
ella da miedo buaaa
que onda con las tarjjetitas
huy en aprietos
caray que onda
hay el ecatonbe
hay ya me confundi que tiene que vver la anatoĆ­a gatuna y este que no saben sobre la intimidad osea nno se sabe no se dice cosa solo de parejas
cielos los rumores