Reviews for Love's Tales
Sub2 chapter 42 . 9/25
"Not-married married" hehehe.
Your still holding out on Wolfeyer in Bunnyburrow through, just for that I am so following in the footsteps of that grinchiest of grinches Zanrok and stealing Ralph and Nadine for my own fic when I get around to writing it.
You have been warned.
Sub2 chapter 41 . 9/25
"Depoofing", a brand new word.
[Snicker.]
Nadine is already glorious imho, but please let them finally arrive in Bunnyburrow as I have waited for that chaos bomb för several chapters now.
Perseus chapter 42 . 9/19
So i just binged your story and this is my review of everything so far:

Overall i enjoyed the story, it has a lot of interesting concepts about relationships and life mates that you usually do not find in a lot of fanfics, it seems to go into great detail from what i have read so far...

But i do have a problem with this style of writing its a problem for me has nothing to do with you but i always feel like i need to point out my disapproval of Multiple Stories within One Overarching Story.

1. Their a jumbled mess( if the stories here each had their own chapter it would look clean and wouldn't confuse the reader as much as when they jump back and forth between each story within the same chapter.)

2. IMO its bad story telling, its like you had 3 stories that couldn't make it as their own and you jammed them together with a common narrative.

3. The main story of the group usually gets left out for the others. (seriously we had about 5 chapters of Nick and Stu fluffing up a cottage)

4. As a reader i shouldn't have to feel like i need to copy/paste the story then rip it to pieces and put everything in their own story so i can understand it better.

5. the pacing is usually way to slow.(2 to 3 days has gone by in this story and its 40 or so chapters in?, thats a lot of nothing going on)

i really dont like looking like an ass when i post that but i see a lot of fanfic writers do this type of writing and even if the story is great i need a lot of aspirin just to get rid of this headache from trying to wrap all of these stories around in my head.

So far as it stands the story is good, regardless of how i feel about the writing style.

I give it a solid 8/10. hope to see more.
DrummerMax64 chapter 42 . 9/15
Best of luck with the move! I had to undergo one myself this past summer, so I know how hectic of a time it can be. Over two months later and I'm STILL not unpacked with all my boxes! XD

But yeah, a bridging chapter more than anything, giving us a rundown of the current state of affairs in the city and what we might expect for interspecies relationships going forward. Short yet informative.
DrummerMax64 chapter 41 . 9/14
It's going to be the time of his life, that's for sure! "Half-sex half-personal combat." He should probably wear some protective padding, just to be safe.

Another enlightening mind talk as well within Nadine's subconscious. Almost feels like it's preparing her for something even bigger coming everyone's way when they were talking about the impact of one's actions, butterfly effect and all that. It plays well into the themes of self-determination and attachment that've been driving the story since chapter one. It's all connected!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 42 . 9/11
*snickers* Who knows how long it will be until church bells ring for KaraCarl. XD a fun, shorter chapter that makes me wish this is what mayor meetings should be like. XD
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 41 . 9/11
Lost it at Nick saying, "Any good ones?" Just lost it. XD I can only imagine what will happen next for them, especially with Nick stopping his cleaning. And now with Wolfmeyer nearly there, I wonder what will happen next. XD
Thomas Linquist chapter 42 . 9/10
I always love these council meetings. Nothing like watching the powers that be struggle to keep up with the rest of the world and juggle their own dramas.
Jknight97 chapter 42 . 9/9
Just a comment to your comment: if you like to debate with yourself, how do you determine who is the winner? There has to be a 3rd party involved as you are too involved in the debate to be an impartial judge. ;)
Hewhoislost chapter 42 . 9/9
A shorter chapter then normal, but the view back at Zootopia was a nice pallet cleanser. You know I always look forward to your updates. Each plot, the Wildehopps,Wolfeyer,and KaraCarl, are done so well that I sometimes forget they all are taking place in the same story. Still loving this fic, you keep me on the edge of my seat.
awesome update great thing to read right before I have to go work. thanks again for the story.
ConfusedGoatee chapter 42 . 9/8
Nice little update on Karacarl. Good to see the positive swing in public opinion, though I do have to wonder how realistic it is. Now, this is obviously a special circumstance considering Nick and Judy's...abilities?, however I'm surprised mammals minds are being changed so quickly. Even with the Rosie bit, I still expected more pushback. I have to keep in mind that this isn't real life, so real life things don't apply, but it's simply a thought I had.
carick of hunter moon chapter 42 . 9/8
thank you for the update and nice to see other points of view and some politics coming into play
Fox in the hen house chapter 42 . 9/8
Oh. Wow. Thats a good point! One news cycle married. One more engaged. This one...with even LONGER time together... 5th anniversary by next cycle?
Arten Reichtum chapter 41 . 9/7
It's great that you are shipping WolfEyer as well. I am totally looking forward for their next steps (actually more of their adventures) in their developing relationship/ engagement/ whatever comes next.

A lovely story so far.