Reviews for Love's Tales
DrummerMax64 chapter 40 . 8/6
Thank you for the recommendations to read those previous chapters, as they helped immensely in reinforcing the emotional weight of this update. All the subtle hints and bits of foreshadowing peppered throughout them really paid off.

Needless to say, I thought it all came together quite nicely, coalescing into another brilliant scene of closure and catharsis for our wolf-tiger duo. Well done! Nadine is undoubtedly well on her way to becoming a Mistress to be reckoned with.
FirnenOne chapter 40 . 8/4
Hi! I am new around this story :D And I must say it had been really fun to read it so far. I absolutely love the "inside-mind discussions" they are hilarious! xD
FortressMaximus chapter 40 . 7/23
By Balto what a chapter.

This is probably the most emotional part of the entire series to date.

You feel for Nadine-caught in a whirlwind of emotion she both felt but couldn't put into words for years until now. And poor Ralph, trapped between a great and powerful love for two females; unable to talk to one, forbidden to talk to the other and drowning in grief the whole time.

Just for my understanding, when two wolves (well, two wolves or a wolf and tiger apparently) find they have one of the great connections, the strengh of their bond forms a sort of echo of each inside the other.

So during her Dream, Nadine was really talking to Jamie-or rather the echo of her left within Ralph's soul. And since Ralph and Nadine apparently have at least the same level of bond as him and Jamie, that's how Jamie could tell Nadine things she couldn't have possibly figured out by herself-such as Ralph telling Jamie at her grave about Nadine after they became partners.

This is a really incredible way to adressing the whole 'what exactly IS Jamie' in-story. My theory had been that she was never supposed to die inthat wreck and the afterlife was giving her a 'Highway to Heaven/Quantum Leap' sorr of intervention to make sure Ralph would be loved and protected by someone since she was gone as a way to balance the scales against her death.

The only head tilt I had was with the middle name thing. I've read the chapters mutiple times but I don't recall the issue coming up before Nadine asked Jamie in her Dream in the car to Bunnyburrow. Perhaps I'm mis-remembering, but finding out each takes the others' name as their own middle ne makes an odd kind of sense.

Again, a powerful chapter in an already outstanding story.

You have my gratitude for each chapter as they are without a doubt the highlight of my day.

Thanks and all the best in your writing!

FM
Victor John Foxfire chapter 33 . 7/22
This 'Unknown' keeps making me think of Gavin Quinn and Juggernaut from Deus Ex Human Revolution, with the way they speak, their anonymity and how they Seem to know So much.
Jknight97 chapter 40 . 7/22
Great chapter! Way to tie that up. You're right. Rereading the chapters you pointed out helped to make sense of the whole Wolfeyer ship. You caught me by surprise when you sprung on us Ralph's middle name. I was expecting it to be 'Jamie' but somewhere along the way, he changed it to Nadine's, and most probably happened after the shooting incident. The question is, when they change it, is it necessary to announce it? And to whom do they announce the change? Also, did his mom know? Maybe you'll cover these questions in the following chapters. ;)
Hewhoislost chapter 40 . 7/22
I love the inner dialog you have going on here. After reading this chapter I find the need to go back and reread the whole thing to see how these pieces fall into place. Its fics like yours that make me really wish fan fic let you download stories.
Fox in the hen house chapter 40 . 7/22
Jeeeeez. Heavy. Just...damn.

Absolutely lovely chapter. When everyone hits Bunnyburrow things are gonna go nuts.
Robert Escher chapter 40 . 7/22
There are times when the voices in the head style of writing gets ... a bit hard to read... and there are other times when it's absolutely perfect. THIS is one of the latter.

Thank you for your work. These two are a strong couple. Once they get everything figured out, they are going to be a force... maybe even a FORCE.

Also, purring Nadine is nice. :)

-Esch
Acidarms chapter 40 . 7/21
great update. cant wait to read the next one. thanks for making a horrible work week better.
Acidarms chapter 39 . 7/21
still one of my favorite stories
Grizzly2199 chapter 28 . 7/19
Why do I feel like If fox got involved this is going to lead to heavy petting to put it lightly... Oh don't act innocent...
Grizzly2199 chapter 26 . 7/19
oh God I'm still crying from laughing and my face muscles ache...
Grizzly2199 chapter 11 . 7/18
All I have to say is I FREAKING KNEW IT, I thought this was where this might be going in terms of their subconscious person or whatever you called it
Grizzly2199 chapter 8 . 7/18
I swear to God the internal dialogue kills me , in all the right ways of course...
Grizzly2199 chapter 5 . 7/18
I flubbing love this story already, I laughed my ass off for the past 3 chapters and twenty minutes
Grizz