Reviews for Just a Game
MSPRIGGS chapter 2 . 7/30
FLUUUUFFF. I loved it!
Thegr8tn8t chapter 2 . 3/22
This is the first good romance one/two shot for this series that I've been able to find (for any ship), and not for lack of trying. So I thank you for writing it.
Anonymous Person chapter 2 . 1/15
I swear, that entirely class might as well be matchmakers. They might be heroes in training but that doesn't do the slightest thing to prevent them from trying to get their friends together. Especially when it's pretty dang obvious they like each other.
SleeplessShippings chapter 2 . 10/25/2017
I REQUIRE MORE FLUFFY GOODNESS! AAAAHHHH
Paleotoons chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
This was such a charming little story that I could totally see end up happening in way you had all the characters interacting with each other, especially Izuku and Ochako, seemed so in character and was all very endearing. I'm very glad that you decided to finish this, the ending was very satisfying.
ChubbyOtakugirl16 chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU UPDATED THIS AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT?! AHXDWHISDHISHDIU ;A;
BLESSED!
I LOVE THIS!
IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
PERFECT!
At first I was scared you were gonna end it with an angsty cliffhanger but nope! You just gave me a beautiful reason to smile today!
I love for izuocha kiss scenes, and you handle them so well!
Sergeant Fiction chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Who did Todoroki go in with in closet of death :)
LaRicaNica chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I liked it. No other comments needed really, nice oneshot.
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
AHHHHHHH OMG YASSS I FREAKING LOVED THIS AHHH ! Tysm for writing this it was just so cute and adorable and funny and amazing I loved it!
jetredrose chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
asfhkifdghjo this whole thing was so so cute and adorable I hope you write more on them :)
Johnny Spectre chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Well, if this is the result of my writing on AO3, I probably should do it more often.
Project 00X chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
You updated! Yaaaasss
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
AHHHHHH ! This was so funny and amazing! I loved it !
summerlilies chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
THIS IS THE BEST AAAA THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! I love how both of them really feel in character aah this is perfect, definitely one of the best fics of this pair out there!
computersaurus chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
You did a great job...please write more of izuku and uraraka