Reviews for Harry Potter with the Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
nessiesmith2012 chapter 10 . 9/18
Ok not gonna lie, I was hoping he would be a wolf or big cat. But I'm probably biased since I think those animals are amazing. Love your story! The bright side is owls are common in the wizarding world so him spying could be easy.
tamicamcwilliams chapter 51 . 9/4
I started reading this series two days ago and I just finished, it was a great read. I find myself saddened that there is no more to read. Hopefully your other stories will be just as great.
Verdauga chapter 35 . 9/3
Hogwarts Rumor Mill Explained.
Lizbeth Delgado chapter 10 . 8/30
I have read this a hundred times, and I still can't figure out why the twins can't cross their legs... I just can't think of a single reason
Verdauga chapter 14 . 8/29
This is the best.
Ok, maybe I missed it, but there seem to be a multitude of plot threads still out there:
*Dumbledore is a fugitive from the Aurors, with a kiss-on-sight on him due to escaping Azkaban.
*Voldemort is NOT dead. Last horcrux in his snake, remember? I do not recall seeing that finished off.
*Ron is still a prat, Harry is still banished from Ravenclaw and unlikely to want to be back if they change their mind.
It feels as if the author had another 10-15 chapters planned, and just said "fuggit, i'm tired of this story"
angela340278 chapter 51 . 8/26
Wonderful~~~~ I like how some people never change while others are very superficial and flakey. I think this will be few stories i’ll reread.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 51 . 8/26
Oh, now i see. 1/3rd of a sentence at the end of previous chapter, by the way the snake is dead. What a cop-out.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 51 . 8/25
Really enjoyed this series, though not know if Dumbledore is going to attempt to kill Harry in the future because he thinks he is still a horcrux is a bit worrisome.
Blazevein chapter 51 . 8/18
I love your stories , and I still expecting the scene of Dumbledore trying to kill Harry assuming he is still an Horcrux hehe. Thanks for writing this.
GuLaLi561 chapter 51 . 8/13
eh I remember reading this story years ago when you're not yet completed the series.
What a journey.
Good plot and beautifully written.
Latarra chapter 51 . 8/9
Yay! Excellent ending to the series. I like your tournament tasks.
tarynrpotter chapter 51 . 8/2
please write one or two more, you haven't really ended it with Dumbledore on the run from the law after escaping from Azkaban. plus I want to read more about Harry and Daphne relationship.
missgsmith51 chapter 51 . 7/16
I truly enjoyed this series, but I am worried about Dumbledore. He doesn't know that Harry's Horcrux has been destroyed, and we all know how obsessive he is when he gets an idea into his lemon drop-addled brain. Does he even know that all of the Horcruxes are gone? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have confided their existence in anyone yet, so he probably assumes no one knows about them, since no one is as brilliant as he himself. After all, he is a legend in his own mind.

Dumbledore's reappearance and capture would also make a good one-shot. Imagine Fawkes growing fed up with him and re-depositing him in front of Amelia ... or the Wizengamot ... or even a Ministry holding cell. Pretty funny, no?

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
missgsmith51 chapter 50 . 7/16
Why not write a humorous little one-shot follow-up with a catchy title - "Squashed Like a Bug," or something similar - that addresses Rita's downfall? It doesn't have to be long and drawn-out. I just think it is an important payoff that your legion of fans truly do want. :)
1,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »