Reviews for Harry Potter with the Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
tomascatts chapter 51 . 7/1
Well this story was a pleasant surprise after the first few. Well done.
tomascatts chapter 42 . 7/1
No Dumbledore just gets others to do his killing for him. I've always thought the dark lord of the prophesy could have applied to him as well. Not a Dumbledore fan at all, not in an any story in any universe!
tomascatts chapter 40 . 7/1
Southwick should keep Harry and throw the rest of the dumbasses out
tomascatts chapter 38 . 7/1
Ron is one of those guys from school who all through school mouth off and push around those who they can. And then not 6 months after graduation get the living shit beat out of them by someone who invites them to the real world.
tomascatts chapter 28 . 7/1
Well Arthur you could start by manning up and reining in that shrew you married.
tomascatts chapter 14 . 6/30
One of the upsides of having 3 daughters was that I just had to sit there looking pretty while my wife gave them the sex talk.
tomascatts chapter 9 . 6/30
Only a coward attacks someone from behind. Ron's a loser and I'm so happy this is a non friend Ron story. Also somebody really needs to tell Ron his paternal grandmother was a slytherin.
tomascatts chapter 3 . 6/30
Go Sirius!
Ilas chapter 51 . 6/29
What a disappointing epilogue. I have nothing more to say, just wow!
aqp.gerencia chapter 51 . 6/22
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for this beautiful story, I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I hope you are very well right now and you can write again Congratulations
SambhavShandilya chapter 1 . 6/21
You are a superb writer
written10 chapter 51 . 6/17
I've been so hooked in this when i first found the series, and considering I'm reading the whole series without havibg to wait i must say I'm very pleased. This was one of THE best stories I've ever read d if the author reads this, i just want to say that I aspire to be like you once (tho i have very little dedication to writing, and even smaller patience up my sleeves)
Millie072 chapter 42 . 6/11
Harry's last thoughts are arguable. He took down Dumbledore, maybe that was the dark lord mentioned in the prophecy. There were no names stated and Dumbledore doesn't act like a light lord.
Fick Chick chapter 48 . 6/1
Is Viserova's 1st name Nina or Nynke?
Fick Chick chapter 46 . 5/31
Could Harry use a switching spell on a rock in the arena to get his invisibility cloak?
2,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »