Reviews for Harry Potter with the Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
ChalesDalby chapter 51 . 6/15
Definitely an Order of Merlin, First Class Author !
joy.rolo chapter 51 . 6/5
Thanks so much for writing this series. What a ride! Think it’s the first series I’ve read where there is a huge emphasis on being a traditionalist along with what that entails.
You probably delete all bad reviews but it was such garbage and you’re scared to admit it. You rushed the story and in the process completely butchered it
The beginning and middle of this story was great, but during the third and fourth year this story because honestly awful. First, you completely forgot about his snakes. Why even have them if you’re not gonna use them about two stories. Second, the ending was incredibly anticlimactic and awful. He beats Voldemort, the greatest wizard in the world, with a stunner? What happened to the last horcrux they couldn’t find? And what happened with dumbledore? And Rita? And Blaise? You foreshadowed him being a traitor when you compared him to peter earlier in the story. And why even have animagious in this story if literally none of them use the form. You should’ve stretched out Voldemort until his seventh year and not just abruptly end this fic because it was literally the worst ending I’ve ever read, especially when the beginning was good.
It was really nice
delia cerrano chapter 51 . 5/25
Don't have words. It was a terrific story in all ways. And yes I wish you took it on into weddings and babies at least.
Aly chapter 51 . 5/22
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. I loved your take on wizarding culture and the character development over the four stories was well-written and believable. Thank you for writing!
Kaori Jade chapter 51 . 5/20
Dumbledor? Oo
Je pensais que Dumbledor allait faire entendre parler de lui...
Merci pour l'histoire!
Iaddictedtohpff1987 chapter 1 . 5/15
Goodness me! 51 chapters? The other three barely had half combined compared to this story. BTW I just love this series!
anarion87 chapter 51 . 5/12
good story
Chicky123 chapter 51 . 5/7
This series has been an amazing journey! Thank you so much for a fantastic read.
Calmzone1 chapter 51 . 4/28
I’m surprised that Dumbledore didn’t appear to kill Harry, since he’s still firmly of the opinion that Harry must die.

I have really enjoyed reading your stories. Thanks for sharing of your time and effort, and your dad for being beta reader. :)
Calmzone1 chapter 14 . 4/27
That has to be one of the funniest sex talks I’ve ever read or heard. Well done and thanks for the laugh
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 4/16
Omg ! This was such a good story! The entire series was! Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
Rihannon Laveau chapter 51 . 4/7
Honestly the best series of Harry Potter I've ever read. Thank you so much for your creativity.
1,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »