Reviews for Violent Heart
satoz chapter 6 . 1/13
QAQ Where's the sequel?! nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
jags chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Oh that was lovely. Can't wait to pick up the next bit
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Love this fic! It's so well done! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Rapunzel215 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Here's my real review now that I've signed in. Love the story! Excellently crafted, and the dialogue is spot-on! Can't wait to read more!
rapunzel chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Loved this! Where's the sequel?
Kaoru4 chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
i hope to see the sequel soon! It's been so long since a good Jayne Kaylee fic, and such a cliffhanger!
Shooby chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
*applauds*
greenleaves chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
I loved this story so much, and all I can say is that I hope the sequel is posted soon!
AncientWriter chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
I really enjoyed your story! Heehee. The ending most certainly has left me hanging, though, and so I hope to find the sequel online somewhere. Thanks again for an enjoyable read!

.~
AncientWriter chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I really like how you have set your story up so far. Your portrayal of the characters is consistent to their original likeness, and you have expanded on their humanity in a way I find incredibly compelling. I've only just finished the first chapter, and I thought that I'd write to say thank you for the wonderful story. I'm excited to continue it! .~ You're quite a talented writer!
shadowmoon1 chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
oh! so god! i can't wait for the sequel!
wyredsisters chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
ARG! As soon as I finished I went to see if you posted your sequel yet and YOU HAVEN'T! I need it! I'm going to cry with this not happy ending so post soon, please.
Cousin Mary chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
I really liked this fic. I didn't get to watch Firefly when it was on TV, but I borrowed the DVDs and now I'm crushin' hard on Jayne. Great fic and please if you're still thinking about it, I'd love to read the sequel :)
VivianeAeryn chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
I can't wait for the sequel! I loved the story by the way.
rae717 chapter 6 . 3/7/2004
Excellent story! I can'y wait to see what happens next!