Reviews for Battle For National City
Harry2 chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
When Clark says that Magic is real, you can take it to the Bank! He does not lie about that. And what he told Kara about the Spectre and the Stranger: You do NOT hear that from him often!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
Oh Boy. OH BOY! BOTH The Phantom Stranger AND The Spectre!? This just kicked things up to Defcon 1! These two DO NOT mess around! When they show up, things are TRULY hitting the fan! And this is NOT something that most heroes can deal with.
Arekanderu chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
Nice chapter!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Swamp Thing is NOT going to be easy to stop! Being the Earth Elemental, the only way to fight him is with another elemental. Which means, you need FIRESTORM, the Fire Elemental.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
And so it begins. We have Kara Zor-El, Supergirl from the TV series. We have Billy Batson AKA Captain Marvel (THE . . . BIG . . . RED , , ,CHEESE!). And coming out of the swamp, Swamp Thing. The players are set. Let the play BEGIN!
SONGUE chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Oh yeah, a TV-verse and Fawcett-verse crossover? Never realized I wanted this before!

Also, just a thought, could you get these Mystery Twins to hang out more? Make them like the Lutece, from Bioshock Infinite? Those two work together, but they are always very subtle while bickering with each other, doesn't need a lot of emotion for that as well.