Reviews for Dream a Dream
LadyDogDemon chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
lov it up date soon
Sacred Sakura chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Yay! It worked! (I don't know what the heck was going on with this page, but now I can read it. So no worries.) Heheh poor Inuyasha-NOT! Ah, what fun... I wonder: will the speel continue to work? In theory it should, but who knows the vices of a writer...
Sacred Sakura chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
Ohh... I like, I like. This fic is too good to not update...even if it HAS been over four years since the last update, and almost 3.5 since revision. *shakes fist* Take a break from Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfics!

P.S. I don't know if it's my internet or or some sort of formatting error, but Ch. 3 is cut off right after the ferris wheel incident, so I didn't get to read about the hypnosis and Osuware. Any idea what's going on?
Sacred Sakura chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Yay! Now things are swinging into motion! ...Maybe I should stop these pointless reviews... I'll review again after chapter five, then.
Sacred Sakura chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh, very interesting. Once I get through what chapters you have so far, I shall read Clara's version! (Hm... some of your writing seems to be a bit rough compared to WDKY. Want to consider rewriting parts of this fic just for the heck of it?)
jessiskags chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
this story is so cool!
emily knife chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Hello. My name's emily and i want to congratulate you. This is one fanfic that is extremely well written. I enjoy the story line and Kagome's POV... please e-mail me back and maybe we could start our own fic together some time. Thank you-

Emily Knife
Scuba Muffin chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
how come you never kept this story going? it's really good and have been waiting forever for you to update!
bloodykazekitsune chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
brilliant idea about this fanfic. keep on going with this fic cause if u stop u'll have a lot of disappointed readers. that would never be fun would it. ja ne!
pastyglue chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
I love it! update soon please!
inuyasha1990 chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
o...just so you know School Daze was my absolute fav story and when claire decided to stop writing...I FREAKED..THXTHXTHX for writing more to the story! KEEP ON GOING IF YOU DONT...heh heh...I BE SO MAD...buh bai and good luck!
Mavan chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
Oi! bad enough clara-san stopped school daze, but now that i'm reading this you haven't finished? not fair! sorry i get a little worked up sometimes...is this story under hiatus or is it still being worked on? such a shame if it isn't finished...::cry:: well have a good fay and may you be inspired to do great things.
Hakusho009 chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
This is a really cool fic! Please update as fast as humanly possible! _
belle-fille1 chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
Oh my goodness this is SUCH A GREAT STORY! You picked up so cleanly from Clara's story. I absolutely love it! Please update this as soon as you can! _
aRe YoU aFrAiD oF tHe DaRk.i'm not chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
PLEAZ UPDATE! I need 2 no what happens next! I must! (*clears throat*) Pleaz update soon!
sayonara-Godess of the Darkness