Reviews for Little Bits of Hope
Kyra chapter 1 . 7/6
Awwww,that was so sweet!finally they could share their news their own way! Lol was so endearing!Absolutely cannot wait for more!update soon please!i loved this story!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 1/7
Caroline is pregnant with a daughter
KaterinaRedbird chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
I love their family dynamics. I hope you continue this tory with more drabbles :)
AwkwardxAries chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
I kinda wanna see Kols relationship with the children as he is the only one who doesn't have kids yet seems receptive of Caroline's news
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
This was so sweet! :)
Averie chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Do you plan on continuing this drabble?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Plz post again! Ur writing is amazing! I love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please
Eneilson chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I'm so happy you have started this story! I just finished rereading the original story for the third time and I needed more so thank you!
Klarobass chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
This was truly great! This was quite a nice Aurora's to find a story set in the lives of Klaus, Caroline, Lexi, Henry and co. I fully intend to keep up with this story. Sorry it took me so long to get to the first chapter though. Truth be told, I've had a cost couple of weeks, fics to catch up on and so on. But I'm pretty well caught up, so even you update next I should be able to get to it quite quickly.

I love that Klaus and Caroline were able to reveal the pregnancy in their own accord this time and not let the secret get out before they intended like in the past. I love that they included the Rhine while family in on the announcement. I look forward to reading more and this joinery you will expand in with Klaus, Caroline, Lexi, Henry and co.

As for as prompt, maybe Klaus and Caroline first argument and makeup as a married couple. Just in the mood for a bit of angst and fluff in a chapter. I'll try and think of others too. Love your wiring and how to read an update sometime soon.
IWantColouredRain chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Very good
Lady Maurelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I love it. I'm glad you are continuing with this universe. Can't wait for more!
NikMik chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
also, if we want to leave requests, should we leave them here or on tumblr? please let us know!
looking forward to more of these!
NikMik chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
yessssss i'm so excited for these drabbles!
i loved the announcement to the family! my favorite part was the twins passing out cupcakes which indicated the baby's gender. how creative!
NomadDreamer chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I love when you write Mikaelson family Atherington, this was adorable!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »